[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Brits get THIS upset when a man who was raised by a Brit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7
File: m8.png (442 KB, 766x501) Image search: [Google]
m8.png
442 KB, 766x501
>Brits get THIS upset when a man who was raised by a British English speaking father dares to use "their" word queue instead of line
>they immediately resort to racial stereotypes and characterize the leader of the largest economy on earth as a bitter black man who isn't qualified to discuss international politics because of "ancestral resentment"
>they assume Obama's use of the word queue is the result of a vast Downing Street conspiracy to keep Britain subservient to Brussels
Christ, Obama's visit to the UK has triggered a national epidemic of foot in mouth. Are all British people this racist and paranoid?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/04/23/queue-obamas-use-of-british-english-makes-brits-suspicious/
>>
To be fair, he's a fucking nigger and president of the US lol
>>
>>58337219
They're right. Queue is a gay word and its use by an American should be grounds for the immediate revoking of citizenship.
>>
>>58337332
>I'm a racist Nazi whom my entire nation is ashamed of
lol
>>
>>58337332
You are the indirect reason why your country and people are dying out.

>inb4: calling me a monkey and further more kill your own race
>>
>>58337219
Who wouldn't be suspicious of a two bit lameduck nigger in a suit. Why did you cucks elect him with a majority twice?
>>
>>58337458
>>58337589
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>58337630
because the CAN
>>
>>58337630
see>>58337638
>>
>>58337219
It's nice to finally see other countries having the balls to call out USA on their bullshit and general lack of respect.
USA's tyranny and immunity is over, they will have to learn to play the game.
>>
>>58337219
But Americans do say queu. It's not as common but it is in fact said here. I fucking say it all the time. Are they really trying to cry tumblr cultural appropriation over words that are actually used in the US?
>>
>>58337638
Go back to /pol/ you mouth breathing autist
>>
File: lmao.png (41 KB, 496x625) Image search: [Google]
lmao.png
41 KB, 496x625
British intellectuals here can be seen hard at work, exposing the intricate Cameron-Obama conspiracy
>>
>>58337735
Your president literally came to Washington begging for handouts and investment from Obama a year ago

He declined, and now your entire nation is collapsing
>>
>>58337931
Kek, I use queue as a word all the time

These cunt-crumpets have got to lighten up
>>
>>58337994
Thanks, Obama.

It's exactly what we needed to topple the communist regime.
>>
>>58337219
SAVAGE OBONGO
i mean wtf UK :D
>>
>>58337332

Most of those posting under the US flag on /int/, are self-hating whites, and progressive millennials of the following type:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

They will do anything to defend Obama
>>
>>58337630
>Why did you cucks elect him with a majority twice?

Because the GOP put up jeb tier cucks twice in a row as their candidates.

Romney was not even that far behind when the republican voters hated him almost as much as they hated Obama.
>>
File: 1460309414900.jpg (87 KB, 450x370) Image search: [Google]
1460309414900.jpg
87 KB, 450x370
>an English speaker uses an English word
>tout le monde gets triggered
>>
>>58338254
I have literally no idea what you're trying to say. If you don't know how to form a coherent English sentence then just don't reply to the thread
>>
and Brits on here try to say that they do not have an inferiority complex.
>>
>>58338380
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU-dKoFZT0A
>>
File: 1452581375238.jpg (73 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
1452581375238.jpg
73 KB, 600x583
>>58338407
dude got triggered like the UK, SJW fags he mocks...
damn man
>>
>>58337219
>The British are so obsessed with their overlords that even the use of a single unusual word sends them into a panic
>>
They do the same thing if you say m8 around them ,it has become a meme simply because we like triggering loyalists.
>>
>>58338320
unfortunately most people in real life are like this too
>>
>>58338801
do you think that someone would have been able to make this up 300 years ago?
>>
>Brit uses a FRENCH word
>Considers that word British
>Suspicious when American uses that word

Autism level: Prince Harry
>>
>a man who was raised by a British English speaking father

I thought Obama never even met his father
>>
>>58338905
>unfortunately most people in real life are like this too

Where do you live, cuckville?

Try leaving libshit city USA before you generalize the entire populace as democrat faggots.
>>
File: has anyone seen uk.png (486 KB, 628x625) Image search: [Google]
has anyone seen uk.png
486 KB, 628x625
>>
I don't understand?
I use the word queue.
Do other Americans not use the word queue?
>>
>>58339065
He did before he became senator of Illinois iirc
>>
>>58337219
>>Brits get THIS upset when a man who was raised by a British English speaking father dares to use "their" word queue instead of line
It's got nothing to do with that you stupid fuck
The out campaign mongrels are saying that word is not typically used in American English and are implying Cameron was heavily involved in Obama's EU shilling yesterday.

>>they immediately resort to racial stereotypes and characterize the leader of the largest economy on earth as a bitter black man who isn't qualified to discuss international politics because of "ancestral resentment"
Again, this is the out campaign, specifically Boris Johnson

>Christ, Obama's visit to the UK has triggered a national epidemic of foot in mouth. Are all British people this racist and paranoid?
Literally no one gives a fuck. A foreign head of state came here and told us what to do with our country. Imagine how that went down. The public here does like him, but they dislike outsiders interfering with internal affairs even more.
>>
>>58341920
kek
>>
>>58342049
do you snort queues of coke?
most americans are niggers.
>>
>>58341920

It's spelt queue
>>
>>58342185
Calm down friend, it's just 'banter'
>>
>>58341920
saved
>>
>>58341920
'murican education, ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>58342294

I spend too much time on /pol/ it must be unhealthy
>>
OBAMA IS 100% CORRECT

THAT IS THE POINT
>>
>>58337219
>raised by a British English speaking father
>raised by father
lol
>>
>>58342348
Then stop posting here and go back to your containment board
>>
>>58342358
do brits really look like this girl?
>>
>>58342756

>what was Hong Kong
>American education
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.