[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is his problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 274x184) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 274x184
What the fuck is his problem?
>>
>>58332468

bibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibib
>>
>>58332468
He is just fulfilling the task and clearing the way for what God has promised to his people.
>>
File: jewishmasterschemer.jpg (27 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
jewishmasterschemer.jpg
27 KB, 620x350
>>58334227

ah yes the famous lost scripture in which god promises to sell off everything of value in the promised land to mega-rich tycoons and to fill the land with knife-wielding nochrim

hashem willing
>>
>>58332468
He's a kike.
>>
>>58334536

he's one of yours

take this piece of shit back to pennsylvania we don't want him
>>
>>58334227
So we'll hate him, etc
>>
He runs a nation of Arabs and Russians. Who wouldn't have a problem with being surrounded by that all day?
>>
why is his nose so big? most jews don't even have noses as big as his.
>>
>>58334461
that guy is going to order to invade Syria before 2017 mark my words
whether he fucks up royally or achieves his goal will determine your nations future
>>
>>58334701
The more important a Jew is the bigger the nose.
>>
>>58334771

this chickenshit scumbag politician wouldn't do anything decisive even if his children's lives depended on it. he is the king of stagnation and crippling inaction.

why he's viewed abroad as a strong leader is beyond me. it must be his 'I will stare aggressively down the camera for a while so you forget how I haven't done anything in 10 years' face.
>>
>>58335005
because he looks mad as fuck

way more intimidating than putlet
>>
>>58332468
He is jewish
>>
>>58334227
>Turkey not knowing about the latest dank meme that Ashkenazi Jews are actually roaches
>>
>>58335005
>chickenshit

Isn't he and his brother former elite soldiers and he saw his own brother killed in a mission?
>>
>>58335005
Is it true that jew think the most sensual part of women is their hair?I jew girl told me that but she is not from Israel
>>
>>58334771
America won't let Israel do shit. It would compromise America's relations with other Middle Eastern powers.
>>
>>58335477
Yeah and he killed his brother's murderers.

Benjamin was a Captain in the Israeli Paratroopers
>>
In a country where security is a priority, a populist message of uncompromising defense goes a long way.
He likes to project a bold image, someone who could do crazy shit like >>58334771. The reality is, Bibi is very risk averse. He'll do anything to keep the country out of trouble. But in statecraft, sometimes gambles are necessary for meaningful gains.
>>
>>58334616
then why did you reelect him?
>>
>>58335572

there is practically nothing true about this post

bibi wasn't even in israel when yoni netanyahu was killed.

bibi was in the sayeret, which is not the paratroopers. respect for that but a shame he turned into this awful piece of shit he is today.

>>58335525

no this is not true
>>
>>58335744

mizrahim voted for him as usual
>>
File: benjamin netanyahu young.jpg (33 KB, 758x530) Image search: [Google]
benjamin netanyahu young.jpg
33 KB, 758x530
Impressive as fuck.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2sstzXukRQ
>>
File: likud_voters.jpg (232 KB, 1360x879) Image search: [Google]
likud_voters.jpg
232 KB, 1360x879
>>58335964
Bibi's party got more votes from Ashkenazis, tbqh.
>>
>>58335525
the Jew was right desu
>>
How are the paratroopers in IDF? Are they badasses? My dad was a paratrooper there in his youth, but he doesn't want to talk about his war experiences at all.

>inb4 JEWED
>>
File: bar-refaeli-with-idf-troops.jpg (43 KB, 408x591) Image search: [Google]
bar-refaeli-with-idf-troops.jpg
43 KB, 408x591
>>58336186
they're one of the best
>>
File: imblgn.png (73 KB, 211x162) Image search: [Google]
imblgn.png
73 KB, 211x162
>>58336075

>הסקר נערך על פאנל האינטרנט של חברת 'פרויקט מדגם'
>מוצג בגב האומה

nice try
>>
>>58336467
כן גב האומה בכלל לא מראה קטעים מהחדשות ואז מדברת עליהם.
צודק.
זה ליאור שליין התקשר מהבזק בדירה שלו לכל המדינה בשביל הסקר.

כואב התחת לדעת את האמת הא? :^)
>>
>>58336571

כואב לי יותר שהמדינה מלאה באנשים שאוכלים כל "מדגם" שמציגים להם בטלויזיה

פעם היינו מרמים את הגויים עכשיו רק את עצמנו
>>
>>58336791
הבחירות האחרונות הראו שהמדגמים למיניהם לא משפיעים על יהודי ישראל.

במדגם האחרון של ערוץ 2 לפני הבחירות הראו שהרצוג מנצח בוודאות עוד לפני שהחשיבו את שאר מחנה השמאל,
ובסוף ביבי לקח וסחב 30 מנדטים למפלגה שלו לבד שזה משהו שלא נראה אף פעם בארץ.

can't jew the jews
>>
>>58336277

I want my dick to explode inside her
>>
File: 1456585643199.jpg (52 KB, 600x539) Image search: [Google]
1456585643199.jpg
52 KB, 600x539
>>58337003
I wonder if Soros ever got his shekels back from V15.
>>
>>58338218
iktf bro
>>
My physics teacher told me his brother was one of the wrestlers who got killed in the munich massacre

Though i have never been able to find any information about this and highly suspect that it is bullshit
Does anybody know?
>>
>>58340013

..wikipedia lists all the dead from munich. there are some wrestlers there

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munich_massacre#List_of_fatalities
>>
I kind of like the fact that Americans give Israel more of their tax dollars every year than they spend on the healthcare of their own fucking people ... and they actually defend doing so cause the media tells them to

I don't have an opinion on the Israel/Palestinian conflict (I don't care what a bunch of kikes and sandniggers do to each-other) ... but America's blind support for Israel ... a state whose PM openly mocks

But whatever ... keep supporting your masters- I mean loyal friends
>>
>>58340450
dunno if the jews are monitoring everything I say or I'm just too drunk but:

America's blind support for Israel ... a state whose PM openly mocks them, baffles me

>I'm onto you Benjamin
>>
>>58335005
wasn't he in charge of leveling like half of "palestine" in 2014

And these days he's going for the anaconda tactics, prepping for the day of the Final Solution to the Arab Question
>>
>>58335288
the recent meme is that they originate from anatolia, nothing more, my brown friend
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.