[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't Europeans want to have children anymore? Especially
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1461432567473.jpg (17 KB, 212x238) Image search: [Google]
1461432567473.jpg
17 KB, 212x238
Why don't Europeans want to have children anymore? Especially Germans.
>>
Why does anyone want to have children?
>>
easter?
>>
>>58330899
Someone to love
>>
イステル?!
>>
>>58330822
The question is; Who would, want to have a child in todays Europe?
>>
>>58330822
Human race sucks thst's why.
>>
File: 1101130812_600.jpg (79 KB, 600x797) Image search: [Google]
1101130812_600.jpg
79 KB, 600x797
propaganda
>>
>>58331668
Child free? Is this what childless people tell themselves?
>>
>>58330822
New morals.
>>
>>58330822
>putting more children on this shitty planet
>wasting money on children
>>
>>58331407
You mean the most peaceful wealthy place in human existence?
>>
>2016
>put penis into filthy vagina
>>
How can anyone want children?

If you get a child in Europe now, there will be mandatory islamic education by the time it enters school. Would you want to do this to your potential child?
>>
>>58330822
Jews
>>
>>58334330
If people actually fucking had children this wouldn't be happening at all. It's so frustrating people stopped having children so the government imported people to replace the children they never had and people use it as an excuse to not have children now.
>>
File: 1419502958858.png (189 KB, 483x481) Image search: [Google]
1419502958858.png
189 KB, 483x481
>>58330822
Whites and Japanese are making the children, but Blacks, Arab and poor immigrants give birth to a child as rats for live on welfare. That's all.
>>
/r/childfree
>>
>>58330822
Easter?
>>
they're a burden and I'm not mature enough to have one. I'd probably leave it on the top of the car or accidentally roast it.

the only upside is keeping one for organ donation
>>
>>58331668
>its because of le joos and that one time's cover that we refuse to breed

well no one is going to miss you :)..
>>
You shouldn't have kids if you can't afford them.

Wish minorities had this mindset. Abs wish the government stopped enabling them.
>>
>>58334926
There is some minimal truth to this bullshit, I mean the nature is very clear, male is bigger, stronger etc and he should go out and work, female should maintain the home and children....
But not anymore I guess. Now, women are all supposed to be drugged out trashy sluts, I dont even know what western men are doing, and the whole society is supposed to flip burgers and demand higher minimum wage. That's the vibe I am getting. Dont you have people going to your colleges telling people this?

I mean today its illegal to slap a woman, just some time ago that was a go to protocol for handling half of their bullshit, wasnt it?
>>
>>58330822
because they expect and desire their child to have lots of things that are expensive and so do not want to have a more than 1 or 2 children unless they can provide those expensive things.

Also because they are getting married and starting families later in general so the women have less time to breed and so often feel like they're two old to have a 3rd child by the time they've had the first two grow to a decent age.

Also because of widespread birth control, European mothers are able to prevent theselves from getting pregnant while still having sex and so they're able to take the break of several years in between having each child.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.