[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
desu, Peru is actually a good country for being majority native.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Flag_of_Peru.svg.png (2 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Peru.svg.png
2 KB, 800x533
desu, Peru is actually a good country for being majority native. The average Northern state in Brazil is shitpoor and Bolivia-tier. It's really surprising that Peru has almost the same HDI as Brazil on average.

Congratulations Peru! You have proven that Amerindians are not as bad as people say and can build a decent country on their own.
>>
File: el peruANO.jpg (119 KB, 422x466) Image search: [Google]
el peruANO.jpg
119 KB, 422x466
>>58322549
>>
>>58322549
If they actually aren't Spanish they should speak a proper American language and not stupid boring Spanish. Please have your own language if you aren't Spanish.
>>
Why is PerĂº such a wonder of a country?
>>
delet
>>
File: 1423879925173.jpg (129 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1423879925173.jpg
129 KB, 640x640
http://elperuano.netau.net/
>>
>>58323322
We have three official languages: spanish, quechua or runa simi (the inca language, somewhat widely spoken around mountain regions) and aimara (the cuck language)
>>
>>58322549
Isn't northern Brazil full of slave descendents? Your people just were not good workers so the Europeans imported black goo'boys. Brazil would no doubt be better off without that slave legacy too.
>>
>>58324696
>aimara (the cuck language)
Why? Is it because aimarĂ¡ is also spoken in Bolivia?
>>
>>58324696
but only spanish is relevant, and used in all the big cities and education and government. The other languages will go extinct as soon as schools are built in all of the country.
Get rid of spanish completely, otherwise it will be your only language in 50 years when the other languages go extinct.
>>
>>58325037
the world speak spanish in few decades dude
>>
File: peru_chanchan.jpg (44 KB, 432x279) Image search: [Google]
peru_chanchan.jpg
44 KB, 432x279
>Chan Chan

How did ancient Chimuans predict 4chan while europeans were busy eating shit and dying from the plague?
>>
>>58325169
Eating shit is one of the cornerstones of 4chan Sven.
>>
>>58325037
>get rid of spanish completely, otherwise it will be your only language in 50 years
How that would be a bad thing?
Paraguay speak both Guarani and Spanish and they are fine
They are assholes btw, when I go there to buy things and start to negotiate discounts they would change to Guarani for me not to understand a shit
I'm going to learn at least the basic of it
>>
>>58324620
noooo that motherfucker thinks he is a nazi tell whyyy
>>
>>58325858
>Ciudad del Este
>Paraguay

Pick one
>>
>>58323322
Well all the neighbors speak Spanish and we have to speak to them desu Tupac Amaru should have won the war and he would have made the best Amerindian country (only) in the world he was dope
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.