[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Hit the Poles so hard that they despair of their life;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Portrait-Of-Otto-Von-Bism-007.jpg (30 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Portrait-Of-Otto-Von-Bism-007.jpg
30 KB, 460x276
>"Hit the Poles so hard that they despair of their life; I have full sympathy with their condition, but if we want to survive, we can only exterminate them; the wolf, too, cannot help having been created by God as he is, but people shoot him for it if they can."
- Otto von Bismarck

Discuss.
>>
File: Polacy.jpg (129 KB, 1124x559) Image search: [Google]
Polacy.jpg
129 KB, 1124x559
Poles are cancer, he was correct
>>
He probably didn't want a huge, angry minority in his country anymore. Germany could've germanized them but it went full retard with their policies
>>
File: 397[2].jpg (63 KB, 447x400) Image search: [Google]
397[2].jpg
63 KB, 447x400
>>58311618
>"I hate Krauts who disagree with me, but I hate other people even more"
t. Otto von Bismarck
>>
Fuck Pr*ssians

I'm Bavarian
>>
>>58311796
nice ethnic costume you have.
>>
>>58311771
Live that video
>>
>>58311756
You know what's better than Germanized? Germans and Poles get Europeanized or better yet Germans and Poles and Nigerians and Indians get OneWorldized.
>>
>>58311756
He could have left Poles to their own devices.

How would burned down villages and mountains of corpses benefit Germany more than moderately strong ally?
>>
Well look where it got him.

That's right, he's dead.
>>
>>58312075
Well poland didn't exist in his life time so there good the ally thing. And second i said Germany shouldn't have gone full retard with the kulturekampf bs
>>
>>58312428
*goes
>>
File: asdasdasdasd.jpg (303 KB, 1350x891) Image search: [Google]
asdasdasdasd.jpg
303 KB, 1350x891
>"Slavs are subhumans"
- autistic German who blew his brains out and was considered a hero by his people
>>
Slavs Are Grotesque Mongoloids
>>
>wake up
>Easter? shitposting
>like the third antipolish thread I see today
The fuck is wrong with /int/ these days
>>
>>58312695
Is that Aussie still still making those. He's made at least 6 in the past hour. And none of them have more than two posts last time i checked
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.