[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
me her me her ... > hi? > hi > can I ask you something?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: PepeSweat.jpg (33 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
PepeSweat.jpg
33 KB, 480x454
me
her
me
her

> hi?

> hi

> can I ask you something?

> what?

> there is any way of getting you out of your house?

> why

> I lose the count of how many times I invited you to do something and you could not

> I'll ask you something
> why do you want to do something with me?

> it bothers you?

> answer the question

> better not through here, I'd like to talk about it personally

> I can imagine what could you say

> is something good or bad?

> first I need to know

> well, imagining it
> would you go to drink something with me tomorrow?

> I can't I already have plans

> it can be a coffee at the afternoon
> or when you can
> I'll not going to invite you to the movies because is boring to be honest

> I'll tell you when I can

> well, I'll wait your call

I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE LADS
>>
>>58306674
Why the fuck are you still talking to her? If a girl doesn't accept your first invitation, cut all contact permanently. It's the only way.
>>
Don't message her ever again let her be the desperate one.
>>
>>58306705

dude, reaching this stage where she promised for the first time to talk back to me took me MONTHS
>>
>>58306674
she will never go out with you. give up. she knows you want her cooter rubbed and she's not interested
>>
>>58306769
>MONTHS
You should have stopped talking to her within DAYS holy shit this is pathetic.
>>
>>58306705
>>58306710
>>58306774
>>58306803

this is why none of you have girlfriends, so much negativity
>>
File: 1456007879855.jpg (59 KB, 720x464) Image search: [Google]
1456007879855.jpg
59 KB, 720x464
>>58306844
You're right, nothing gets a girl's pussy wet like >>58306674
>>
>>58306844
nigger please. you are begging her to go out with out. not only is it pathetic, a relationship that starts with begging will never really work out or even be healthy in any way, shape or form

you don't understand a thing about women if you think this kind of shit will get anywhere. give up, become a better man and find a new woman to ask out. there's billions out there and there's literally no reason for your loser ass to be begging like this
>>
>>58306907

do you really think a girl fall in your arms at first sight?, you all must be brad pitts
>>
>>58306964
>thinking that a girl agreeing to go with you for a coffee or something = her falling in love at first sight
wew lad
>>
>>58306956

I'm not him
>>
>>58306674
>and people call us autistic
>>
>>58306907

I never did pic related tho
>>
>>58306964
not with comments like that m8
ebarrassing as fuck :D
>>
>>58306985

I didn't said that, you think that a girl must like you the first time or everything is over, and is not like that
>>
>>58307024

what is embarrassing about asking her out?, I'm crazy or what?
>>
>>58307037
If she won't even agree to go on a casual outing, she is not interested. Period. Just move on and find another one.
>>
>>58307063

but m3, I go to her house every week, we drink mates, why do you think I'm asking her how to get her out of her house?, is not everything black and white
>>
>>58307108

keep insisting, this dudes give up at the first problem they have
>>
>>58307108
Re-read your post and honestly ask yourself based on that exchange how likely you think it is that she's going to let you fuck her. I guarantee it's not happening.
>>
>>58307137

>wanting to fuck her

I asked for a drink, can we go slow?
>>
>>58307061
>I'm crazy or what?
yes
>>
>>58307175
If your end goal isn't to fuck her, then what are you even wasting your time for?
>>
>>58307205

ok, don't ever call a girl out
>>
>>58307229
Does she even like you?
Anyway, shes depressed or some shit. Must be a taboo in your country if it's not obvious.
>>
>>58307061
It's not embarrassing, it's actually much more than any of the betas here on 4chan would ever do, but I'd give up as well if I kept insisting for that long and the girl didn't give a fuck
>>
>>58307550
nigga cant take a fucking hint...
It's embarrassing
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.