[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you support the balkanization of California?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: Tim_Draper_California.png (153 KB, 900x521) Image search: [Google]
Tim_Draper_California.png
153 KB, 900x521
Do you support the balkanization of California?
>>
What would be the benefits?
>>
constitution doesn't allow it
>>
>>58305980
fuck no
>>
Are they doing this to escape their debt?

This is fucking stupid, I fucking hate California.

Literally thinks that it's separate from the rest of the fucking country. I hope everyone there dies in a fire or drowns when it submerges.
>>
>>58306266
How? It's not like you haven't seperated states before.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_Californias
>>
>6 times more senators for Comnifornia
No thanks
>>
>>58306266
Doesn't Texas has the right to separate?
>>
>>58306258
more political division for the benefit of powerful people
>>
It would be a nightmare. Conservatives would raise hell because there'd be more democratic states in the Senate. Liberals would probably be mad that their state is not as centralized anymore. Maybe it would happen if a conservative state was partitioned as well so the Senate thing isn't an issue.
>>
>>58306351
>has
Please forgive my tired state
>>
Don't destroy la Ornia del Califa

spanish arab heritage must be conserved
>>
>>58306351
>>58306362
No, it doesn't has the right
>>
Hell yea let mexico annex that desert part for some Yucatan clay
>>
>>58306313
Every state has debt you edgy nigger, we would have paid ours a long time ago if the federal government didn't steal our tax money and give it to states that can't fund themselves.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 894x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 894x288
>>58306418
>Mad Calli detected
>>
>>58306418

Or if you fixed your property tax laws.
>>
>>58306389
I seen it in a cpg grey video. Can Texas succeed? Was the title I think. His sources are in the description.
>>
>Do you support the balkanization of California?

No
>>
>>58306481
it's what texans like to say because they have a special threaty but like all states it will incur the wrath of the union
>>
File: image.png (25 KB, 784x488) Image search: [Google]
image.png
25 KB, 784x488
>>58306481
It wasn't legal last time
>>
>>58306547
>>58306509

It's a meme one of our recent governors came up with. Texas COULD succeed, but we'd have to just fucking nuke Houston.
>>
>>58306509
>>58306547
I understand
>>
>>58306579
nah the lone star meme is older than the current governor, that's why he knows it
>>
>>58306615

I know. Rick Perry brought it back, I'm not keen on it.
>>
>>58306481
Texas asked for the right to secede when it joined the US but they were counter offered the right to separate into 5ish states. The reason secession is still talked about sometimes is because if shit became truly dire it doesn't really matter if we have the "right" or not. All rights are backed by hard power and if the US wished to stop the secession of Texas it would have to enforce it's legitimacy to govern it. This all assumes that the US is in some unstable/pre-colapse state and the secession is massively supported which it's not because Texans tend to be patriotic.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.