[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do yuropoors make up these retarded stories?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: aSnWJMO.jpg (120 KB, 544x584) Image search: [Google]
aSnWJMO.jpg
120 KB, 544x584
why do yuropoors make up these retarded stories?
>>
It's not really a story when I can confirm that nearly every American is a >muh heritage
>>
>>58299406
>my great grandfather was from norway, so I'm like 27%
>I don't need to know where a country is to know where I come from brah
no one is possibly that retarded. if someone is a muh heritage fag they at least know the basics
>>
>>58299563

Maybe niggers, spics, and asians don't care. Every white person I know is somehow german, irish, french, etc with 1/78th Native American
>>
>>58299654
my great grandpa, aka my granparents parent, 1/8th, 25%
I'm a fucking idiot that barely passed high school and even I can break that down
>>
>>58299370
You guys are even worse than us with your heritage stuff. We only brag about it on a Taiwanese imageboard. You have a whole day to "celebrate your Irish heritage" even though you just get drunk and the people celebrating it have no relation with Ireland at all.
>>
>>58299710

That's cool but you're still an American.
>>
Americans made me hate the word heritage
>>
>>58299754
I know and I'm fine with that. op of the story ran in to someone who was probably just making conversation bringing up norway since it was relevant to the topic but no one on earth would say yeah I'm 27 percent norwegian or some sheiiit ayyy.
>>
>>58299370
because they have no real alive culture and only copy american one
>>58299863
hater
>>
>>58300014
Well, I'm like 2/32 Croatian and technically can apply for citizenship even though I don't speak Croatian. Doesn't that make you a bit angry at least?
>>
>>58300144
croatia needs more citizens, if anything it would make me happy
>>
File: feels-from-outer-space.jpg (42 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
feels-from-outer-space.jpg
42 KB, 400x400
>>58300438
Oh... Well then...
>>
>>58299370
I have a friend who went to a Norwegian heritage school, but the only language he remembers is "Ja vi elsker dette landet".

And now, that's all I remember, too.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.