[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welcome to the bogan thread, how bogan are ya? I'm so bogan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
File: 53039791.jpg (51 KB, 760x548) Image search: [Google]
53039791.jpg
51 KB, 760x548
Welcome to the bogan thread, how bogan are ya?

I'm so bogan i get bonus rent assist to pay for fortified wine
>>
got a durry bro?
>>
>>58298918
Fuck yeah mate, want me to roll ya one, or stinge one of my wife's winny blues
>>
Hello teach me how to be a bogan
>>
>>58299031
Mate its fuckin easy as, find the cheapest case of tinnies you can, wear some billabong and a pair of thongs, hit up the drag races and just fuckin go skitz aye
>>
>>58298949
fuck m8 one of them winny blues sounds about right
>>
>>58299111
oi hows this right, went up to my local last night for a coldy with the lads, and the fuckers didn't have VB on tap. absolutely fuckin disgraceful
>>
>>58298896
i'm so bogan i am an alcoholic living on government money
>>
>>58299180
that's just un fucking australian
>>
>>58299182
I spent my child support on bush doof and an aussie flag
>>
smokin joints drinking tea any of you kooks in inner city wanna come for a run ? ?
>>
>>58299201
buncha leb cunts tried to punch on down at cronulla aye but them filthy copper dogs wouldn't let us start a friendly riot
>>
>>
I'm so bogan i've been to multiple snapper fests and my dad almost lost his thumb to one

I've eaten more than fifty squirrels and had emu once
>>
>>58299277
oi what the fuck in a squirrel, is that some yank shit. like a possum or something?
>>
>>58299273
>>
>>58299339
beaut
>>
File: Grey-squirrel-1.jpg (40 KB, 430x319) Image search: [Google]
Grey-squirrel-1.jpg
40 KB, 430x319
>>58299314
one of these
>>
>>58299387
hit one of them with a jandal once, cunt looked at me missus funny
>>
strayans are the best anglos tb h family
>you will never kill crocs in the outback
>>
>>58299445
if u ever visit australia, pick a coast
North: Crocodiles and box jellyfish
East: Middle-class white people and sharks
South: So many fucking sharks
West: Sharks and Box Jellyfish

or just go centre and get robbed by dirty abbos, ur choice senpai
>>
>>58299548
>not the gc
wew cuz
>>
>>58299387
fuckin hell, they don't look real meaty, are they worth the catch?
>>
>>58299570
desu gc is the worst place in australia, followed by melborne then sydney. if i wanted to hang out with a bunch of edgy 20 year olds doing caps, or dried up 90-something baby boomers, then i wouldnt be living out in the fucking desert
>>
>>58299576
You don't catch them that would be cruel

You shoot them

and yeah they're pretty good if you stew them right, it's like a tougher gamier version of rabbit
>>
>>58299708
do tree rats have any fat on them or wi you get rabbit starvation from them?
>>
Howndo we exterminate the bogan menace?
It feels bad seeing these meth head fucks with literally no teeth whenever I go outside of my cave
>>
>>58299814
bogans aren't a menace dude, they are the only thing keeping middle-class soccer mums from running the fucking country
>>
why is meth so big in australia? literally not a thing here at all outside of the gay scene for some reason
>>
>>58299708
nah i gotta catch possums with my bare hands, no guns in australia mate
>>
>>58300005
i think it had something to do with with accessibility

it is hard to smuggle certain things here for some reason. literally the extent of my knowledge on the issue

ice is huge too
>>
>>58300005
its as cheap as weed, if not cheaper in australia, and the government isn't doing anything about educating people
>>
>>58300126
fucking boomerangs cunt whatd you even bother taking the country for
>>
That feel when educated, middle-upper class and surrounded by bogans

I hate all of you
>>
Gday m8s its me here. Just sittin on me back porch havin a bloke improver (a beer for u poms – cos a frequent beer, in particular a VB, makes a bloke better value) and im starin out on the rainy day thinkin not only is this weather wetter than any box me m8 robbo has ever got near but its great weather for reflectin on all aspects of life. Obviously the most important aspects came to mind first, that is – me m8s and good aussie beers, so that takes me to me next yarn… it all started on a satdy mornin a coupla weeks back when me n me m8 jibba were buildin a canoe in me backyard for the summer that is fast approachin, we were chewin the fat and discussin sheilas and jibba was reenacting his favourite of jono browns courageous marks. Anyway before ya no it me m8s matters and biff strut round to lend a hand and eventually we decide enoughs enough so logically we all decide to go down and grab a couple slabs of pom kryptonite (slang for beer because poms cant go near a good cold beer). Anyway we head to the servo to grab some ice for the esky and we open up the freezer and there’s none there.. so jibba yells out to Rodney who works there “rod m8… where’s all the ice?” to which Rodney informs him “m8 im sorry but we’re all out of ice” then matters chips in “jeez Rodney, ben cousins must have been here!!!” OH and ya shoulda heard the hullaballoo that erupted!! One of the blokes fillin up his wagon started sprayin petrol everywhere in celebration and jibba started reenacting jono browns courageous marks again and even dived onto the concrete! Rodney thought it was a bloody rippa call and a half and he promised us free ice next time because of matters’ beaut BRC. It was one of those moments where ya look round and everythin seems to be happenin in slow mo and ya think to yaself ‘fuckn oath I love me m8s, I love me country! And I love a bloody rippa call’! cheers matters, cheers m8s, hooo roooo!!!
>>
>>58300282
>educated
if that's the first thing you list when describing yourself you're genuinely a snooty horrible human being.

what's it mean 9/10? i've got a bachelor in something too. i noticed that university accumulates manchildren who wouldn't function outside of it. literally retards milling around. and what's even the measure here. are you saying you have a phD in wine tasting or something? the fuck does educated really mean, honestly. doesn't really increase your hardwired level of intelligence does it? found a way to feel better than lower income earners?

basically what i'm saying is get fucked
>>
>>LE FUCK OFF WANKER CUNT XDXD ALL US AUSSIES ARE BOGANS WHO SWEAR AND SAY CUNT AND WANKER A LOT XDXD LOOK AT ME AMERICANS LOOKS AT HOW TOUGH AND ABRASIVE I AM YEAH FUCK CUNT WANKER CUNT WANKER CUNT WANKER FUCK WE'RE FULL CUNT GRAB A VB MOYT XDXD LE CUNT HAVE A VB MOYT WANKER CUNT FUCKEN ASIAN SLOPE EYE CUNTS SHOULD FCUK OFF AND HAVE A VB WHILE FUCKING OFF CUNT AY AY LE CHEEKY XDXD CHEEKY CUNT JUST DID SOMETHING FUCKEN CHEEKY CUNT AY AY CUNT FUCK ME DEAD CUNT WANKERS NEED TO GET DRUNK 24/7 TO BE AN AUSSIE MOYT FUCK I WORK HARD AS A BRICKY NOW I GOT A HARD EARNED THIRST FOR GLASSING CUNTS XDXD
>>
>>58300466
the most melbourne post of all time
>>
>>58300173
its defs not cheaper than weed
>>58300005
its cheap, there are alot of bored people and it's available

not to mention it's not like heroin where you gotta stick something in yourself (unless your shooting it), you just have a smoke, know people who've been on it since they were 14

and it's a drug for people who like to party, and if there is anything australia is
>>
>>58300466
weren't ever one of the boys, were we
>>
oi what the fuck is goin on in here
>>
>>58300466
i actually am a bricky man keep your comments to yourself ty
>>
>>58300466
>>didn't mention lebs

are you even trying
>>
>>58301543

At least it was implied from glassing
>>
>>58301925
he could just be from the cross. don't you great your mates with a friendly handshake and a bottle to the face?
>>
>>58301948

It was originally an angry post by an American anyway, as many of these autistic pastas are
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.