[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Large territory >American neighboring country >Cheap
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
>Large territory
>American neighboring country
>Cheap and abundant labor
>abundant resource

Why Mexico is not developed ?
>>
>>58297148
https://youtu.be/zqOpA2_CkLc?t=84

skip to 1:24
>>
File: wulf.gif (317 KB, 497x380) Image search: [Google]
wulf.gif
317 KB, 497x380
>>58297148
MY GOD, if I could tap that sweet ass just for one night I would die (by beheading) happy

name?
>>
Actually Mexico's economy is pretty strong lately
>>
>>58297148
brehs..
>>
Because American propaganda is telling you they're not developed.
>>
>large territory
>Cheap and abundant labor
>abundant resource

You messed up on these.
>>
Our economy might be strong but we don't have all the money.
>>
they are actually a net exporter of brains to the us

we get a lot of doctors and engineers from mexico

so a lot of brain drain due to skilled wage inequality

while the labor is cheap it is no cheaper than other places so the only viable reason is ease of transportation to save on some gas

plus their bureaucracy is a giant sinkhole
>>
>>58297148
see this >>58301695 and this >>58301696

also one of the biggest problems in México and (I think) in all latin america is how badly the wealth is distributed
>>
lazy people
corruption
muh heritage fags
ignorance is cheered on

basically mexican culture a shit
>>
>>58301696
>we get a lot of doctors and engineers from mexico

what crack are you smoking. we get farmers, lawn cutters, and kitchen cooks
>>
>>58297148
They live between us and the coke supply.
>>
lets replace all mexicans with koreans

except me of course
>>
>>58297148
because they are GAY!
>>
>>58301975
mostly central americans
>>
Mexico's actually pretty developed. It's the drug line and the towns that are on it that are poor and 3rd world.
>>
>>58297148
who is this semen demon
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.