[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I'm becoming a communist /int/, although I think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
I think I'm becoming a communist /int/, although I think state bureaucracies should be decentralized, to where each major city has it's own independent gov't and produces goods for its citizens at a sustainable level.

The more I read and learn about modern society, the more I realize just exactly how fucked up everything is.

People in general were much better off before the dawn of modern capitalism.

I challenge you, /int/: justify modern society and progress to me. Make an argument that modern society and capitalism are good things and that the current political and economic order should be maintained
>>
>>58292983
>I think I'm becoming a communist
>i think
>i'm becoming a communist
>i think
So wheres the thinking?
>>
>>58292983
Me as Kid : Capitalism is bad, hier durr equality for all! Stalin did nothing wrong

Now: I realized that I cannot change shit and became a part of System, exploiting Niggers and shitskins

Feels fucking good man
>>
>>58292983
Me on the far right
>>
seek mental help
>>
>>58292983
And then you woke up, realizing you live in a country with over a quarter billion people in it.
>>
>>58293080
how the fuck are you exploiting the niggers as a wagecuck? Instead they are exploiting your country, lad
>>
>>58292983
>I think state bureaucracies should be decentralized, to where each major city has it's own independent gov't and produces goods for its citizens at a sustainable level.

have fun with that when mr. ivan and xi come in to destroy your commie ass(which you can't wipe because there is no toilet paper).
>>
>>58292983
There's literally nothing to justify. Take things as they are and stop bitching around.

>People in general were much better off before the dawn of modern capitalism.
No?!
>>
modern society is not perfect as it is, but a violent communist revolution is not the way to go as it is right now.
Peaceful slow migration will probably bring more prosperity because any major revolution in any of the leading powers could lead to massive devestation for the whole world.
>>
>>58293301
hun nigger makes mercedes for 150k HUF a month
hans can buy mercedes for cheap
Istvánka...
>>
>>58293404
>... migration will probably bring more prosperity
>sweden
>>
>>58293301
My family was rich and I became well played mid tier Manager for doing shit, magyar cigani
>>
>>58292983
>People in general were much better off before the dawn of modern capitalism.

Kill yourself for saying something so wrong and stupid
>>
>>58293451
a political migration you fucking mongrel, i am against mass immigration btw.
>>
File: ae6.png (383 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
ae6.png
383 KB, 500x750
>>58292983
>I think I'm becoming a communist
Dunno but imagine if pic related
LOL :DD
>>
File: 1434124897022.jpg (46 KB, 301x314) Image search: [Google]
1434124897022.jpg
46 KB, 301x314
>>58293449
the retard will blame capitalism
>>
>>58293498
Shitskin
>>
>>58293080
This is such a bleak and insidious way to think about your place within the system.

>>58293387
>>58293481
before modern capitalism people subsisted and lived in tight knit and supportive communities. There weren't billions of people living in extreme poverty and billions more slaving away working 60 hours a week making just enough money to eat
>>
>>58293498
>i am against mass immigration btw.

why
>>
1) Limited amount of resources
2) Resources spread around the world
3) Capitalism makes sure that most of it ends up in the First World
4) The Earth and Humans are fucked no matter which economical system or philosophy we follow
>>
>>58293543
white skin is beautiful though, not shit.
>>
>>58293498
Not that I intentionally divorced your words from the context.
>>
>>58293620
If you get rid of ~90% of the people the obstacles are suddenly not so hard to overcome.
>>
>>58293467
then you are worse than shitskins
>>58293449
hans can buy mercedes for the same amount of money than in other european countries but he makes more money while her wife fucks her turkish lover and the immigrants ravage the neighbourhood
>>
>>58293601
because it creates turmoil when it is unregulated?
We have been shit at integration and now some areas are suffering the consequences.
>>
>>58293801
Would you mind to explain my mentally challenged Gypsy friend?
>>
>>58293593
>people subsisted and lived in tight knit and supportive communities
No they were living mostly in monarchies or dictatorships without any political rights whatsoever you fucking moron.

>There weren't billions of people living in extreme poverty
People were always living in extreme poverty in for example Africa. But modern capitalism managed to maintain a stable food supply for at least most parts of the world.
Or can you see any people starving in above 3rd world countries?
>>
File: 1443471436424.jpg (1 MB, 2115x2820) Image search: [Google]
1443471436424.jpg
1 MB, 2115x2820
>>58293694
Thats a great start desu.
>>
>>58293601
Civilization is a fragile thing. we've created a culture where everything you value is looked down upon and for good reason, don't come and fuck it up. Immigrants with no criminal background and 120+ IQ are welcome and they can't bring their relatives.
>>
>>58293875
because you are a richkid faggot that's why, who worked nothing to get to that position and who will hopefully fail and get into denbt when his parents' money depletes
>>
File: Linkola_Pentti.jpg (60 KB, 500x503) Image search: [Google]
Linkola_Pentti.jpg
60 KB, 500x503
>>58293694
>>
>>58294063

if your civilization collapses by itself simply by being in proximity to another, it was just weak
>>
>>58294093
Nah m8 its their company and I saved a lot of money.
My family was smart enough to become rich, don't be jelly bruh
>>
>>58294063
Spoken like a true Swecuck
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.