[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yes, Netherlands.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: stereotypes of the netherlands.jpg (109 KB, 851x960) Image search: [Google]
stereotypes of the netherlands.jpg
109 KB, 851x960
Yes, Netherlands.

Turkish President Erdogan has told Turkish citizen living in The Netherlands to report any critism of Erdogan, to "snitcher's hotline".

The only thing the Dutch prime Minister has said is that Dutch citizen should show respect.

In short. If Erdogan say "Rutte get on your knees", Rutte will do that.
>>
>>58279508
Never let foreign country tell you what to do. You have your own law and own culture. If your Gov cannot respect that, need to get a new Gov.
>>
>>58279784
Sorry, I should not say "respect" because that is a given. I should say "uphold."
>>
Frankish Empire 2.0 when?
I say >we get together with the Frenchies again and BTFO some m*slims
>>
>>58279784

It's not that.

Most Dutch people and the Government are P.C. nutbags.

The are soo scared of offending anyone.

That they will cencor and prosicute themselves.
>>
>>58279867

http://nos.nl/artikel/2100846-rutte-totale-onzin-dat-erdogan-ons-in-de-tang-heeft.html
>>
>>58279943
That's not true, they just said everybody has to right to report they're offended.
Not that anything will ever really happen apart from time wasted for some people.
>>
File: サムズアップ.jpg (105 KB, 600x575) Image search: [Google]
サムズアップ.jpg
105 KB, 600x575
>>58279867
I would love to see it.
But you must be careful of the old immigrants and their children, people who are committed to European values. I think they will be a big asset for you if you can handle them properly (also a big problem if you do not.)
>>
>>58280005

Have you stuck you head in the sand ?

Rutte will happily prosicute and inprision anyone offending Erdogan.

He is willing to sacrafice his citizens to appease others and keep everyone on good terms.
>>
>>58279943
I beg to differ. I had some Dutch guests here for work a couple weeks back, and they were all very sensible people, rather disgusted at the current situation.

>>58280005
You fokken Euros. . . being offended IS NATURAL in a land where free speech is meant to exist. (It means be an adult and just get on with your life.)
>>
http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2016/04/turkish-consulate-urges-dutch-turks-to-report-erdogan-insults/
>>
>>58280093
>Rutte will happily prosicute and inprision anyone offending Erdogan
It's not like he made up that law, it's an old law still in effect the cockroaches decided to use for their gain.
It should be lifted though, what a stupid fucking law.
>>
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36104691
>>
>>58279784
That literally is a dutch law retard. You can't insult foreign heads of states. Were not even allowed to insult the royal family. Or police etc.
>>
>>58280280
It is being lifted as we speak.
>>
>>58280409
>>58280399
>>58280280
>>58280249
>>58279943
>>58279784

I thought I was Germany that had this old law ! Not The Netherlands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXJtrCcuv6o
>>
>>58280399
Maybe you should change the law? ? ?
I imagine it's not entrenched in the constitution or anything? Should not be so difficult to overcome?
But do you have like in the US or Japan a constitutional provision for free speech? I'm curious to know because that should be stronger that any other individual domestic law. . .
I guess America's founders were right in insisting on a bill of rights. (Too bad guns are in there too though.)
>>
>>58280309
>http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36104691
なるほど
>>
>>58279998
What's the headline mean?
>>
>>58279508
We have that stereotype like what Belgians are so goddamn dumb people too.
>>
>>58279508
>tfw Bible Belt
C'mon, we wuz Hansa n sheeit.
>>
>>58279508
... This is fucking bullshit, he thinks that he can control media and oppress anything... He already fucking does it in our shithole but for fuck sake I feel so damn embarrassed of being a fucking Turk when he tries to do it in other cunts...
Send help pls guys
Our military is defunct so no coup d'etat what to do ;(
>>
>>58285493
lel. eur*peans were our slaves and they will suck our sultan's cock. there is no need to be embarrassed unless you are izmirian cu ck..
>>
>>58285597
this.
>>
>>58285493
reputation saved

>>58285597
aaaand its gone
>>
>>58281154
"PM says the opposite of what op claims"
>>
>>58285597
Not all Europeans were your slaves. Just Balkanlar...
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.