[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One of these two men, or both of them together, could run for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Patreaus-Mattis.jpg (140 KB, 1049x500) Image search: [Google]
Patreaus-Mattis.jpg
140 KB, 1049x500
One of these two men, or both of them together, could run for the presidency of the United States in 2020.

Would this be welcomed in your country?

Is a more aggressive posture from the United States something that you would want to see?
>>
>>58277809
>Is a more aggressive posture from the United States something that you would want to see?
Americans can't afford to use their military, the low intensity decade long conflicts in the middle east cost from $4,000b. $6,000b if interest is considered.

An aggressive America is a broke America. A broke America doesn't buy as much of our stuff. I vote no.
>>
>>58277809
Who are they?
Also, assuming there will be any America left then.
>>
>>58277809
>white males
No.
>>
File: america1441375733265.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
america1441375733265.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>58277809
>Is a more aggressive posture from the United States something that you would want to see?

yes.

BOMB EM NUKE EM, GO BLESSS ISRAEL, BEACUSE GOD CHOSEN PPL. MORE DEAD PLX
>>
>>58278013
I really like that image. May I use as wallpaper at work?
>>
>>58277892

Army General David Petraeus and Marine Corps General James Mattis.

They both prevented Iraq and Afghanistan from being much deadlier to American troops.
>>
File: Seu buceta.jpg (16 KB, 386x395) Image search: [Google]
Seu buceta.jpg
16 KB, 386x395
>>58277809
The one on the left it seems to be all show and no go.

The one on the right came to me crying and unarmed.

I will stick with based Trump. He dont knw how to fight but will fuck your shit up if you talk shit about his hair.
>>
>>58278701
Sounds good. Are they both sensible gentlemen? And party affiliations?
>>
>>58279098
>Are they both sensible gentlemen?
Patreaus is not too sensible.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Petraeus#Criminal_charges_and_probation
>>
>>58278812
Maybe in the future, if I talk shit on his hair in Germany, I will get extradited, or at least investigated, because it appears it's illegal to hurt anyone's feelings there.
(So stupid though, violence is in the action and intention, not how others felt about it. (Or so they taught me in Europe way back when. . .))
>>
>>58279098

Both are some of the most respected men within the US military since the Vietnam era.

Petraeus thinks Obamas Syria strategy is a complete failure and General Mattis once referred to Obama as "an unwashed ass".

Both are likely Republicans.
>>
>>58279252
Thanks; reading nau!
>>
>>58279316
Have they expressed political ambitions?
>>
>>58279316
>likely
They better be.

A General that that vote Democrat is not trustworthy.
>>
>>58277809
Patreaus has been disgraced though
>>
>>58279611

There have been rumors that Petraeus had been planning on running.

Some people think this is why the information about his affair was released. To stop him from running.

He would have easily won the GOP nomination if not for that stuff.
>>
didn't patreaus get convicted for sharing state secrets or something
>>
>>58279852
Caring is sharing, anon.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.