[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: jorina baars.jpg (427 KB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
jorina baars.jpg
427 KB, 1944x2592
Why are there so many threads of Holland? Is it true that Dutch women are cold and violent?
>>
>>58277323
That bitch looks mean
>>
>>58277584
She looks like a coalburner
>>
>>58277323
holland is a province in the netherlands.
>argentine education
>>
>Why are there so many threads of Holland?

Because we are autistically overrepresented on /int/, and because our nation is really fucking nice and interesting.

>Is it true that Dutch women are cold and violent?

Violent? not really
Cold? I guess, for an Argentinian.
I mean, the average Dutchman or Dutchwoman would be considered autistic in Argentina, so you might think they're cold for your standards.
>>
>>58277672
really?

Are there more in "Paises Bajos" than "Holanda"?

We just know that you can smoke weed and fuck prostitutes legally and they're queen is Argentinian.
>>
>>58277856
>Are there more in "Paises Bajos" than "Holanda"?

Yeah wtf, it is physically impossible for there to be more people in Holland than in the Netherlands.
>>
File: 2drrlnt.jpg (21 KB, 460x257) Image search: [Google]
2drrlnt.jpg
21 KB, 460x257
>>58277672
Argentina exported racial superiority...
>>
>>58278888
quads of truth.

But yeah, when she was young she was pretty hot indeed. She still is, for a milf.
>>
>>58277672
It's two provinces, not one (South and North Holland)
>>
>>58279169
The split was just a shitty meme.
>>
>>58277672
>making up names for holländers.
>>
File: dad.jpg (399 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
dad.jpg
399 KB, 1200x630
>>58279118
How does it feel to be governed by a milf with warm heart, giving you hardcore sex your king?
...and do you know you'll never have a woman like that, because your women are cold as ice and feel superior to man? tell me...
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.