[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Germans born nation-wreckers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
Are Germans born nation-wreckers?
>>
>>58276900
Give me ONE reason why Trump wouldn't be the best next president?
>>
>>58276938
He is a white male.
Boom, 2 reasons!
>>
File: 1,w=650,c=0.bild.jpg (20 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
1,w=650,c=0.bild.jpg
20 KB, 650x366
Same facial expression as frauke petry lol
>>
i thought he was scottish
>>
German are a very cruel race.
>>
>>58276900
Oh yes. Or even continent-wreckers, if given the means.
>>
>>58276938
Hillary exists.
>>
>>58276900
Yes it's in their genes
>>
>>58276900
Trump is finished, right? He has no chance of getting required delegates and that convention will fuck him up, correct?
>>
>>58280630
He has a chance, but the GOP is fucking him over. Both Kasich and Cruz can't mathematically win the primary anymore, but the GOP is keeping them in so that Trump doesn't win the primary.

One of the top Kasich donors is Soros, Kasich is literally there so that Trump doesn't reach the magic number.
>>
File: 1451954047261.gif (1 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1451954047261.gif
1 MB, 250x250
If Trump is German and Germany itself is dead does that mean we're the next Reich?
>>
>germans
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

Literally the shittiest ethnicity in Europe.
>>
>>58280732
I don't get why they're so hostile towards Trump. He stands a better chance of getting Presidency than the other guys running. They can always try to influence him later if he wins and he still has to have other party members cooperate and vote with him. It's not like he'd have unlimited power.
>>
>>58282182
Because the rest are all bought out by corporations. America is a lobbycracy, not a democracy. He isn't an establishment figure, he has radical international ideas.

I mean, Trump is no utopia, he is not the absolute best, but out of all the choices left he definetly is. My stance on the current race has always been anyone but Hillary. I hope that will still be the case, because you will feel the repercussions of a Hillary precidency all the way in Europe.
>>
>>58282182
He wouldn't though. Trump is very polarizing. People who don't support him hate him more often than not, there's not a lot of neutral ground. That would inspire a lot of people who normally don't vote, namely young liberals, to vote against Trump because they just want anyone but Trump in office. With enough whites voting democrat, you can't win in a 60% white country unless you have the support of minorities, which Trump is awful at getting.
>>
>>58278758
His mother was.
>>
>>58282391
I know the others are more sold out but they could still try to buy him later on. He'll probably start accepting donations if it gets to him vs. Hillary.

>>58282556
I know lots of people hate him, but the same people who are aggressively against him would never vote Republican anyways. And its been a long while since they've had a leader who some people outside of hardcore red voters actually considered. Especially when sleaze bags like Curz are running. Winning and working with what you got seems better than not winning.
>>
>>58276900
Barbaric
>>
>>58280630
He has a chance, but GOP is trying to fuck him over. Kasich is still in the race but he's only there to spoil Trump and steal votes as it's mathematically impossible for him to currently win the race, and Ted still has a chance, but it's astronomically low (needs 95% or so).
>>
>>58280561
she would cockblock him so hard if he wins.

So you're right
>>
>>58282698
Yeah the people who hate him wouldn't normally vote Republican, but a lot of the people who hate him don't normally vote and might be inspired to vote against Trump. Obama got elected on a historically high voter turnout. Republicans sort of depend on low liberal turn out a lot of the time, so being a polarizing figure is bad. If it was like Hillary vs Cruz, neither candidate has very enthusiastic supporters so liberals will stay at home and not vote like they normally do, but because Republican voters are a lot older, they'll vote because they always do.
>>
>>58280630
If he wins Indiana by a small margin he will most likely get the required candidates.

The Pennslyvania delegates swore to vote for the candidate that wins their district, so unless they are lying Trump will most likely win the majority of them.
>>
>>58282805
Ted cannot win even with Pennslyvania's non-pledged delegates.

Became mathematically impossible after he got BTFO by Trump in New York.
>>
>>58282805
no, he already passed
>>
>>58282920
It's difficult to know this.

Romney at this time in 2012 was beating Obama by 10%.

A lot can change, but it'll still be difficult for Trump.
>>
>>58282920
>Obama got elected on a historically high voter turnout
yeah but he ended up disappointing a lot of those same voters when the change thing turned out to be a meme. from what I've read the young aren't very fond of Hillary either. I mean, she did loose to Obama too and doesn't have the cleanest record.

I still think he's their best bet at winning vs. the other candidates, even as a polarizing figure. I'm curious which way things will go.
>>
>>58283094
Hillary has 58% disapproval ratings.
Trump has 68%.

The majority don't like the candidates. Including me. Yay American Democracy!
>>
>>58283279
It always comes down to a "who the people hate the least" contest.
>>
>>58281928
We have been for the past 60 years.
>>
>>58276938
Fuck off drunkard
>>
File: 1461256950367.png (252 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1461256950367.png
252 KB, 600x600
>>58282018
m8 that was really funny
HUE HUE HUE
>>
>>58282018
this is truth y0
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.