[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/int/ jokes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (172 KB, 641x356) Image search: [Google]
image.png
172 KB, 641x356
What seperates man from animal?

the Mediterranean Sea
>>
>>58276852
-An Albanian,a Bulgarian and a Ukie enter in a brothel, who pays?

-The costumer!
>>
>>58277219
Similarly: A black guy and a Mexican are in a car, who's driving?

The cop
>>
>>58277386
A knife fight between a nig an a muslim , Who wins?

Society.
>>
>>58276852
Africa ends at the Pyrenees
>>
File: 1402694750218.jpg (165 KB, 450x800) Image search: [Google]
1402694750218.jpg
165 KB, 450x800
>>58276852
>>
Why does Santa not deliver presents to Australia?

Because it is a large country and he risks dying from heat stroke.
>>
What does a nigger do in the bathroom?

**He makes a clone.**
>>
File: 1433929613647.gif (646 KB, 512x481) Image search: [Google]
1433929613647.gif
646 KB, 512x481
A cat is walking down the street.

It forgets to breathe and drops dead.
>>
Three men had married a nordic woman from Sweden, Norway and Finland

The man who had married the Swede said to the other "when we came home after the honeymoon, I told her all the chores she had to do at home. The first day I could not see anything happening, nor the next day could I see that anything had happened, but on the third day she had cleaned up the house"

The other man who had married the girl from Norway said "when we came home after the honeymoon, I told her all the chores she had to do at home. The first day I could not see anything happening, nor the next day could I see that anything had happened, but on the third day she had cleaned up the house"

The man who had married the Finn said, "The first day I told her all the chores she had to do at home. The first day I could not see anything, nor the second day could I see anything, but the third day, the swelling subsided so much that I could see the phone and dial 911"
>>
Llegan un hindu, un judio y un peruANO a un hotel de un pueblito pequeño y piden
un cuarto para tres personas.

"Solo me queda un cuarto, que es para dos, pero si no les incomoda, tengo espacio en el establo para que uno se duerma ahi".

Los tres individuos deciden tomar el cuarto y en eso dice el hindu: "Si quieren, yo me voy a dormir al establo y ustedes duermen en el cuarto".

A los cinco minutos tocan a la puerta del cuarto:

>Quien es?"

"Soy el hindu, lo que pasa es que en el establo hay una vaca, y como es un animal sagrado para nosotros, no puedo dormir donde duerme una vaca".

En eso, el judio dice: "No se preocupen, si quieren, yo me duermo en el establo".

A los cinco minutos tocan a la puerta del cuarto: "

>Quien es?"

"Soy el judio, lo que pasa es que en el establo hay un cerdo, y es un animal desagradable para nosotros, no puedo dormir donde duerme un cerdo".

En eso, el peruANO dice: "No se preocupen, yo me ire a dormir al establo".

A los cinco minutos tocan a la puerta: "Quien es?"

"Somos la vaca y el cerdo, y hay un peruANO en el establo".
>>
File: image.jpg (418 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
418 KB, 1462x1462
>>58277736
>mfw I remember this
>>
>>58277736
That was a hallmark of German Humor desu
>>
Latvian girl is say, "I want go America one day." Father say, "I send you America." Daughter is thank father. Make tears of happy. Father use for salty potato. Father think moment, say, "Daughter, I no send you America." Potato is more salt.
>>
File: 1423879925174.jpg (129 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1423879925174.jpg
129 KB, 640x640
>>58280099
sabe
>>
top tier jokes, lads
keep it up
>>
>>58280514
I tried to translate it for English audiences

One day, a Hindu, a Jew, and a Peruvian went to a hotel in a small town and asked for a room for three people.

Unfortunately, this hotel was very popular and there was only a room for two people available. However, there was an area in the barn and one person could stay there quite comfortably.

They decided to take the room and the Hindu generously decided to sleep in the barn.

Only five minutes had passed when there was a knock on the door.

"What is the problem?"
"There is a cow in the barn, it is a sacred animal for us. I cannot sleep there."

The Jew generously offered the second bed to the Hindu and said that he would sleep in the barn instead.

Only five minutes had passed when there was a second knock on the door.

"What is the problem?"
"There is a pig in the barn, it is an unpleasant animal to us. I cannot sleep there."

After seeing their dilemma, the Peruvian volunteered to sleep in the barn.

Only five minutes had passed when there was a third and fourth knock on the door.

"There is a Peruvian in the barn, we cannot sleep there."
>>
File: 1458926492325.webm (3 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1458926492325.webm
3 MB, 600x338
>>
>>58281380
saved :^)
>>
Tired of living in the crowded city, a man moves to the countryside.
Years go by and nobody bothers him, until one day there's a knock on the door.

>Howdy, neighbour. I'm throwing sort of a party this evening. Wanna come?
Sure. It's been a while since I've had any real human contact

>Great. Just a few pointers. First: There's gonna be heavy drinking.
I can handle my liquor.

>Second: Brawls may break out.
I've been to fights before

>Third: Raw sex may also occur.
Even better!

>Okay. See you at around 8 at my place!
Deal. What should I wear?

>Doesn't matter. It's gonna be just the two of us anyway.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.