[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you a NEET? If you are, what is your daily routine or just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 236x218) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 236x218
Are you a NEET? If you are, what is your daily routine or just the shit that you do all day long?

Yes, I am.
12:00 PM - 12:30 PM: Wake up and take a shower
12:30 PM - 5:30 PM: Study at home for the university entrance exam
5:30 PM - 7:30 PM: Go to the gym
7:30 PM - 2:30 AM: Read a book/watch movies and TV shows/write stuff
2:30 AM - 6:30 AM: Shitpost here and study italian
6:00 AM: Spleep
>>
>>58275132
>2:30 AM - 6:00 AM
fix'd
>>
You're very productive for a nini psh.
>>
>>58275288
I'm statarting to be
>>
>>58275132
>not a single moment contemplating suicide
stop being a fake NEET
>>
File: 1453273283723.png (75 KB, 256x252) Image search: [Google]
1453273283723.png
75 KB, 256x252
11:00am-1:00pm: wake up and shower
~1:00pm: go on the computer and browse the chon.
1:00pm - 3:00am: browse various websites, watch anime, and occasionally play a video game
3:00am: go to sleep
>>
>>58275669
I didn't think that had to be said. The thought is always on the mind.
>>
No I'm not NEET because I'm a functioning member of society who would be aghast if I disappointed myself, my parents and my friends as much as you parasites have. When each and every one of you is one his death bed, you will look back on how you wasted the precious gift of life and beg for a second chance. But there won't be one. This is your one shot, and you're pissing it away one day at a time.
>>
Cuginetto, come mai studi italiano?
>>
Im technically not a NEET but this semester i take only 2 classes and both are on the same day.and i dont have a job.
>Wake up around 12pm
>Breakfast,shower,make bed and open the windows (autumn breeze is best)
>Shitpost til 4pm or so
>Lunch and clean dishes
>Read ( fiction or some material for class)
>At sunset my room gets a weird lighting so i go outside to keep reading or shitpost from my tablet while drinking tea (again the wind feels great)
>Shower around 8pm
>Light dinner
>watch some tv show or something on youtube
>Sleep at 2 or 3am
>Rinse and repeat

Only bad thing is the day i have to go to class i feel like shit because i have to be at uni at 8.
>>
>>58276311
I probably understood what you said, but don't know how to answer you. I started a week ago and just know how to say basic things like "Io ho un gatto", "Noi non mangiamo caramelle", etc.
>>
>>58277647
Why are you studying italian?
>>
>>58278383
Well, it's a beautiful language and very easy for portuguese speakers. I want to learn all the main languages of Europe and after a year studying Italian I'll start with French and then German.
>>
>>58279034
What's your anchestry?
>>
>wake up whenever
>use computer for 12 hours
>eat sometime between
>shower once every 2 days
>sleep

sometimes I workout, sometimes I don't, I usually don't though.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.