[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do Japanese people feel about the nukes? Are they angry etc?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: rasouli_amir20130806055334540.jpg (67 KB, 650x365) Image search: [Google]
rasouli_amir20130806055334540.jpg
67 KB, 650x365
How do Japanese people feel about the nukes?

Are they angry etc?
>>
I think foreigners talk more about the bombs than they themselves. Fucking annoying
>>
Why do leftytards believe in nuclear winter even though it is a load of unproven shite?
>>
>>58274052
The ones that would be angry about it were all hanged- I mean, liberated from living.
>>
Who cares lmao
>>
>>58274240
>German """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""empathy"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
japan turn the hatred of the nukes into the hatred for stupidity of following the government in which case becomes the government at that time and the various military factions

so the hatred for weapon turns into something that is in the nature of politics, political in-fighting itself

various other war related things are turned into this too such as general aggression pre ww2 war in china, war in south east asia and war against russia etc
>>
>>58274052
these are holocaust.
>>
File: IJA vs ISIS.jpg (121 KB, 1203x583) Image search: [Google]
IJA vs ISIS.jpg
121 KB, 1203x583
Nukes were justice for victims of Japanese war crimes.
>>
>>58274168

What about it is bullshit?
>Big explosion shoots tons of thick chemicals and particulates into the air
>Get trapped in atmosphere creating a blanket
>Sunlight can't penetrate
>Global temperatures fall
>>
>>58274052
We feel more sad than argry.
>>
File: 1453222464943d.jpg (544 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1453222464943d.jpg
544 KB, 1024x1024
>>58275341

Find me one study that doesn't make these false assumptions.

>protip: there's none
>>
>>58275211
you don't have justice.
nukes didn't kill war criminals.
but,nukes killed civilians.
>>
>>58275361
if you didn't attack the USA they wouldn't have gotten involved in the war and every japanese man would have his very own korean or chinese sex slave now
>>
>>58275341
Modern nukes are all air burst, except for bunker busters, and don't cause anywhere near enough dust kick up.
Plus, the particles wouldn't stay in the air long enough anyway.
>>
>>58274052
whatever. all we hope is to have America protect Japan now. fucking Obama he wants to break the alliance.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.