[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get a pure and innocent European gf before she gets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: fSSh7df.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80 KB, 500x421
How do I get a pure and innocent European gf before she gets defiled by a muslim?
>>
Convert to Islam yourself.
>>
>>58267757
You can't. European girls belong to BMC (Big Muslim Cock)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDSwTQHZGZM
>>
Yanks and refugees are same tier
>>
File: Screenshot_20160422-061848.png (527 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160422-061848.png
527 KB, 1440x2560
>>58267890
Holy shit, all those dislikes and the comments. I fucking hate white men now.
>>
Travel to the last bastion of freedom in Europe. See flag. Muslims bow down before us.
>>
>>58267890
EUROPE
YES
>>
>>58267989
B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
>>58267757
>pure and innocent European gf
are you even pure and innocent?
>>
>>58268550
>posts on 4chan
>"pure" & "innocent"
>>
>>58267757
You know yourself why you don't have a gf, now either kill yourself or keep living a dreary life like the rest of us
>>
>>58267757
Do I count as European?
>>
>>58267757
>pure and innocent
>European gf
no such thing
>>
>>58269475
Depending on where in Russia, maybe, but you don't count as a girl.
>>
>>58267948
What do you guys want to bet me that it's not really vinzer___ posting?
>>
It appears you've fallen for the Yuropoor women meme. There's few good ones left, but they're not completely extinct yet.

As a rule of thumb, you want to visit small-ish towns in rural parts of the area. With an American accent, you'll be socially accepted while remaining somewhat exotic.
>>
>Pure
>Innocent
>European

lel
>>
The true love
Mthe true love is stilll effective after shes defiled

I hope you find true love
>>
>>58268590
so he/you can't demmand such thing of anyone
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.