[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YANK ARE STILL SLEEPING ITT: NICE CIVIL CHAT/DISCUSSION How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Intlogo.png (3 MB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
Intlogo.png
3 MB, 850x850
YANK ARE STILL SLEEPING
ITT: NICE CIVIL CHAT/DISCUSSION

How are you all today? What on the agenda lads?
>>
There's a documentary about the French-German rivalry on Netflix, might watch that
>>
>>58265169

Sounds interesting what language is it in
>>
The land of the fat never sleeps.
>>
>>58265221
for
>>58265200
>>
how do we stop Singer?
>>
>>58265221
It's German, I'm afraid it's exclusive to our Netflix. Did you know we allied with the frogs for the Hundred-Years-War?

Also, how's the EPL this time of the year? Is Lestah through?
>>
File: 31.jpg (14 KB, 379x426) Image search: [Google]
31.jpg
14 KB, 379x426
Sup /int/
>>
>>58265365
I didnt know that
pretty much, 5 points clear with 4 games to go. its not been a good season for chelsea fans tho

>>58265446

Hello my Italian friend how are you
>>
>>58265491
Sup UK, I'm enjoying the best country in the world
>>
>>58265551
Me too, what a coincidence :D
>>
>>58265169
I'm thinking of heading over to /deutsch/ to continue learning German.
It's helped a bit so far.
>>
How do you eurofriends get to work/uni? Cities here are so expansive that you have to drive literally everywhere, but I hear that in most of europe walking or biking is usually the transportation of choice.
>>
>>58265644
Auf geht's!

>>58265702
Public Transport is free for students in most uni cities
>>
>>58265702
Walking and trains usually, depends how far you are from where you work.
>>
>>58265702

probably because the US is so big
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.