[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man who never saw a woman dies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1938toloto01.jpg (66 KB, 450x452) Image search: [Google]
1938toloto01.jpg
66 KB, 450x452
https://boingboing.net/2016/04/20/the-only-man-to-never-have-see.html

What do you think of this?
I bet there are people on this board who are going to and willing to share his fate. It doesn't seem too bad a life I mean.
>>
>ultrabetagreeks
>>
2pure4thissinfulearth
>>
>>58263712
Lucky bastard
>>
>>58263712
good for him. girls is evil and degeneracy
>>
>>58263712

He had to masturbate at some point of his life or fuck another monk
>>
>>58263912
nah, wet dreams could have solved his problem.
but i wonder, if he could see a 'woman' in his dreams. is the image of a female human inherent in our minds?
>>
Omega autism right here
>>
>>58263712
>onastery
Was this an intentional error? Kek
>>
>>58263968
Its not that extreme remember Orthodox are obsessed with icons so like us he would know the beauty of 2D but never the horror of 3D
>>
>>58263968
he probably studied the bible and heard tales and other stories from monks and other men.

sex is everywhere
>>
Monks of Athos mount are somehow know for fucking each other in the ass.
Even Rasputin was disgusted when he went there and saw two monks buggering each other
>>
>>58263712
After having given this some though maybe that wasn't such a bad life after all.
>>
>>58263712
>never seen a woman
So he didn't come out of a vagina then?
>>
>>58264144
Dang that isnt just banter

>Rasputin's claimed vision of Our Lady of Kazan turned him towards the life of a religious mystic. Around 1893, he travelled to Mount Athos, but left shocked and profoundly disillusioned, confronted with sodomy as he told Makary.[21][22]

Its funny but stuff like that happened and continues to happen with Buddhists in Tibet.
>>
>>58264254
>So he didn't come out of a vagina then?
no you idiot, his mother died

can't you fucking read???
>>
File: 1402220623150.jpg (36 KB, 500x664) Image search: [Google]
1402220623150.jpg
36 KB, 500x664
I wonder how many dicks he had to take up his ass in the 82 years
>>
>>58264290
Unless he was blind at birth then he definitely saw a woman, even if she was dead.
>>
>>58264285
A man gotta bust a nut
>>
>>58264300
Intercural (thigh sex) was the buggery method of choice in Greece and Tibet so probably not that many
>>
>>58264385
A babys vision is pretty blurry, they can only see objects in close proximity (20cm) since seeing is a pretty tedious task if your eyemuscles aren't trained to see further than that.
If at all he saw a blurry mess of corpse.
>>
>>58263712
>the only man in the world never to see a woman
>what are blind people
>>
>>58264795
Blind people have never seen anyone or had seen people at one point
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.