[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. flag 2. are you scared to walk around in your own country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4
1. flag
2. are you scared to walk around in your own country?
>>
Terrorist attacks in shitholes like somalia and france don't count though.
>>
lol no.
>>
lol no, five year old kids walk to school alone every morning without fearing anything and for a reason, nothing ever happens here
>>
>>58263309
>norn iron
>>
Iran is safer than the US
>>
>>58263356
You look salty, Boubakar Al-Nigelistan

Is this because, again, France beats you in something ?
>>
If the terrorist attack indonesia again, then the civillian wil be there too, to take a picture
>>
Absolutely not
>>
>>58263309

Does being afraid of being hit by a bus count?
If yes, then Extremely.
>>
>>58263309
Why is it that the areas with most terror strikes are also mostly muslim?
>>
>>58263309
nope
>>
File: escoteiros (11)[1].jpg (548 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
escoteiros (11)[1].jpg
548 KB, 1600x1200
>>58263309
The real Brazil here; safe as can be.
>>
>>58263309
Yes, but mainly of groups of arabs kids because they tried to rob me from my empty beer cans when i was small. I am thinking about wearing a knife desu
>>
>>58263309
Not really, but some public transportation hubs can feel kinda unsafe in dark time.
>>
>>58263309
Fatalities in Spain due terrorism in 2014? Can't remember then.
>>
>>58263309
>street violence
>not being civilized enough to fight your friends and family only
>>
>>58264902
>fingols are too autistic to attack strangers

wew the memes are real
>>
>>58263856
There is correlation with being Muslim and blowing up
>>
>>58263309
>flag
Nah, not in my city. But some places here are really fucked up, you couldn't pay me to visit.
>>
>>58264938
Kek

Are you a Spaniard or a Nigel abroad? If the former, I gotta say I've been very impressed with castellano banter lately
>>
if it was in 1995, japan would beat any of those reeee
>>
>>58263309
Yes, that is why I barely walk outside.
>>
Not really... truck traffic is kinda scary tho.
>>
>>58263356
Kek rekt.
>>
Almost all terrorist attacks occurred in muslim countries...

Islam religion of peace, they said...
>>
No, I live in the safe part of Brazil.
Also, what terrorist attack was that here?
>>
>>58263856
dem poor minorities dindu nuffin! They wuz good keedz n shiet just tryna get dey life together! #notallpakis #Abdullivesmatter

JK, it's probably the detonation culture they've had for several generations now.
>>
>>58267068
>I live in the safe part of Brazil.

Uruguay?
>>
>>58266944
This. Traffic is the terrorist here. Although certain parts of the bigger cities are a no no
>>
kek filipin is almost all red
>>
You know you live in a complete shithole if yoy have to say

>I LIVE IN THE SAFE PART OF...

>>58267516
What is worst? Public buses or taxis, i'm going to Colonia, Montevideo and Punta del este un 2 months.
>>
>>58268163
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFR_7-wUkKk
>>
>>58268163
Both are kinda expensive.
>>
>>58267413
The south is white you shitty monkey>>58264023
El sur es blanco mono de mierda.
O sul é branco macaco de merda.

pic: Redheaded Argentinian man playing with with Chileans.
>>
File: chile-prince-harry[1].jpg (38 KB, 635x423) Image search: [Google]
chile-prince-harry[1].jpg
38 KB, 635x423
>>58268520
forgot pic of Chileans.
>>
>>58268520
CHI
>>
Nope.
>>
>>58263309
WTF is up with the phillipenes. I expected most of the rest, but what the hell's happening there?
>>
>>58263309
I once robbed my wallet back from a robber.
4/8 for foreigners not gr8
>>
>>58269153
Muslim bandits kidnapping foreigners, but don't worry they are in the most isolated and farthest part of the country. You won't be going there unless you are a jackass missionary.
>>
1. Norn Iron.

2. Not in the slightest. The people here don't really give a shit about bombs anymore. They're just considered mild inconveniences that interrupt the shopping. Having said that, they recently killed a man for flirting with the wrong girl and people aren't too happy about it. Still not scared, but they're definitely angry about it.

I just consider it a price that must be paid to keep this place white and muslim free.
>>
>>58263309
No but bad school boys ican see
>>
File: prepare-to-meet-thy-god.jpg (136 KB, 1200x949) Image search: [Google]
prepare-to-meet-thy-god.jpg
136 KB, 1200x949
>>58263309
>Northern Ireland
So this is the price of whiteness...
>>
>>58263309
>Northern Bomberland
>>
Mountain lions and fucking bears, not scared but I'd feel pretty cautious if I was only.
>>
>>58270008
I'm surprised they even jot down the shit that happens here as "terrorists attacks". Nothing ever fucking detonates. That one prison officer being blown up was the first thing of note to happen here in well over a decade.
>>
>>58270153
*only by myself
>>
>>58263309
Never haven been, never will be
>>
1. yes
2. no
>>
>>58272181
Actually i need to correct my post.
I can get a bit cautious at night because there are many wild boars around where
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.