[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Greetings from your country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: esl-lesson-greetings.jpg (9 KB, 570x204) Image search: [Google]
esl-lesson-greetings.jpg
9 KB, 570x204
How do you greet friends in your country? Hugs? Handshakes? Kiss on the cheek? Let's share!
>>
we kiss on mouth
only girls get tongue though
>>
Handshake with men, kisses on the cheeks with women.
>>
Delete this shit thread
>>
>>58262964
W-why?
>>
Girls: 3 kisses on cheeks
Guys: handshake

Girls who i am close with i give just 1 kiss on the cheek
>>
>>58265006
formal: handshake
informal: all manner of ridiculous hand shakes, high fives, fist bumps

if girls add in a hug/kiss on cheek if informal
>>
>>58265068
Yeah, that's seems to be the usual thing with everyone.
But I heard that some countries men kiss other men in the cheek. Is that true?
>>
>>58265177
it is yes, latin countries mostly

i take it no in Brazil tho?
>>
>>58262909
I suck their dick and let them fuck my wife
>>
*high five
tang ina mo
>>
AOOOO A BELLO MORTACCI TUA AO
>>
>>58262909
You kiss on the cheeks with chicks or sometimes with you close bros. Otherwise you shake hands.

The number of kisses is the key point here, it goes from 1 to 4.
>>
>>58267681
>sometimes with you close bros
t. piere l'faggot
>>
Handshake with strangers. "Fake kiss" with friends. Like, cheek to cheek and make a kissing-like noise with your mouth. Yes, it's weird.
>>
>>58265177
Yeah, it's common in here.
>>
>>58267819
>>58267471
My good sir, I believe that your customs are far faggier than his
>>
>>58262909
An elaborate dance involving the weather, breakfast, traffic, and how much sleep the person in question got.
>>
>>58267859
only women do that here
>>
>>58262909
Just say hello because I am too much of an edgy fuck.
>>
Throw kimchi in others eye as fast as you can
>>
>>58267442

Nope, that's gay.
>>
File: 1445038217972.jpg (16 KB, 439x293) Image search: [Google]
1445038217972.jpg
16 KB, 439x293
just nod
handshake if it's formal, hug if close relatives
>>
Wave or bow. Hug on special occasion
>>
>>58271487
hug me, suomi-senpai
>>
File: 1452029290741.png (191 KB, 588x360) Image search: [Google]
1452029290741.png
191 KB, 588x360
>>58271502
>bow
seriously?
>>58271583
are you the turbofag finnboo Brazilian? don't touch me
>>
>>58271623
turbofag? why?
i love finland :3
>>
>>58262909
For family two kisses on the cheek. Distant friends, acquaintences get handshakes. Close friends get a greeting - Cső, or Hi but nothing else.

There was someone, a best friend, with whom I used to embrace with whenever we met, but he lives in another country now and had forgotten about me. And I don't want to get that close to people again.
>>
>>58271223
Yeah, I went to a Portuguese class once and one of the first things the teacher said was "do not go around kissing people on the cheek, that's gay".
>>
>>58271854
>but he lives in another country now and had forgotten about me
What? What country? And why has he forgotten about you?

> And I don't want to get that close to people again.

Why tho? Being close to people you like feels so good!

>>58271873
It is.
>>
>>58267859
Same here, first time a guy kissed me on the cheek I was caught out of guard.

On Mexico it's kisses on the cheek with women or family (mostly women) and with men it depends of closeness, from hugs to different hand movements.
Handshake for formal stuff.
>>
>>58271873
There was this one time that this cutie I liked greeted me by actually kissing me on the cheek. Like, actual lips onto the cheek instead of the usual cheek touching and kissing sound. I remember it up to this day.
>>
>>58271939
>What? What country?
Ukraine. You know how ethnic Hungarians got stuck in foreign countries after Trianon. It's where his family lives.
>And why has he forgotten about you?
I don't know. Probably because he doesn't care about our friendship as much as I did. Or maybe i'm just not interesting enough. It doesn't matter now.
>>
>>58272740
>You know how ethnic Hungarians got stuck in foreign countries after Trianon
kek
>>
>>58272740
It always breaks my heart when I hear stories like this.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.