[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> be american > get beaten to death in a high school bathroom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
> be american
> get beaten to death in a high school bathroom
>>
Girls have become more violent. I don't know why.
>>
yup, blacks are a complete and utter disaster demographic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_OdvkfVCcw

avoid

avoid

avoid
>>
If you can't survive a fight then you're not going to make it in the real world

Natural selection
>>
>>58255515
Being rapeable is literally the most effective survival strategy in history
>>
>>58255483
At least she wasn't a guy or she would have died in a puddle of piss.
>>
>>58255513
The girls were White.
>>
>>58255578
Lmao nah man looked like a black school
>>
>>58255578
nvm I'm retarded
>>
>>58255515
I bet you have never been into a fight. And if you did it was either in middle school or before that.
>>
>>58255652
the victim was black, the murderers were white, white bitches keep the black woman down
>>
>>58255652
aren't the blacks americans?
>>
>>58255750
No
>>
File: Anonymousless.png (62 KB, 741x349) Image search: [Google]
Anonymousless.png
62 KB, 741x349
>>58255732
What is this?
>>
>>58256832
unicode carechter : mongoian constant breaker
copy paste my name
>>
>>58255483
What were they fighting over?
>>
ayy lmao
>>
Why don't Blacks shoot up schools?
>>
>>58256935
Because they prefer shooting other blacks.
>>
ayy mlao
>>
sm᠎h tb᠎h fa᠎m
>>
>>58256935
They prefer to explode.
>>
>>58255750
I don't consider them to be. They're farm equipment that was never returned
>>
>>58256935
Too busy shooting each other
>>
>>58256935
Because they can't find the school most of the time and instead shoot up the basketball courts and their neighborhoods
>>
>>58256935
they're for the most part social (even tho it's shit society) so their crimes are personal
whites are autists so their anger targets the society
>>
>>58255483
Why is America so violent? It's not even third world like India, heck even we don't have as many violent cases as them, what causes them to be violent?
>>
>mfw americans call the toilet a restroom

Do you rest in there?
>>
>>58256935
because they don't go to high school
>>
>>58256935
No capacity for planning and they're driven by momentary impulses, that's why you see so many blacks getting killed by cops.

>cop pulls gun on black suspect
>reptile brain tells the black to attack the cop or flee the scene
>"bix nood mufugga i aint taking shit from no one"
>charges at cop
>gets shot
>dindu nuffin
>>
>>58257491
I once slept for 2 hours in a school restroom.
>>
>>58256935
They don't let their rage build up, they just attack whoever angers them right away.
A white person will try to put up with shit and then do a school shooting after years when it gets impossible to stand it any longer, a nigger shoots anyone who looks at him the wrong way.
>>
>>58257390
POO IN LOO
>>
>>58255483
>be american
>get american history x'd
>>
>>58256935
SSRIs are primarily targeted to middle class whites.

That kind of insanity does not happen without some serious damage to the brain, and SSRIs are the main culprits.
>>
>>58255483
If I could go back in time, I would work around the clock telling people to pick their own cotton and that if they don't, their offspring will live in a hellish dystopia. And I wouldn't even be lying.
>>
>>58256935

Because they don't go to school.
>>
>>58260412

Slavery was the worst mistake ever. There are millions of outright damaged blacks in the USA. There is no biological basis for racism. But bydloism IS cultural, and blacks have such an ingrained bydlo culture I have no idea how to fix it.

If you try to help in the schools, you can't. The majority of the kids have behavioral problems and don't want to learn. And their parents are just the same. It's all inter locked and an impossible problem to solve.
>>
>>58256935
They shoot their fellow students and around schools but they don't go around just shooting the school. Whites and Asians hate school while blacks are just gangbangers.
>>
>>58255504
they have more less brains
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.