[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what country is the easiest to get a qt gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 5BBC9h2.jpg (94 KB, 500x591) Image search: [Google]
5BBC9h2.jpg
94 KB, 500x591
what country is the easiest to get a qt gf?
>>
>>58252583
thailand
>>
Brazil.
If you can't get one there, you can't get one anywhere.
>>
>>58252583
Any country where they don't understand your language enough to know how autistic you are.
>>
>>58252656
Oh they know, people can sense it, trust me I've been to Asia and never got laid, I'm not ugly, average looking but terrible social skills, if you can't get a girl in your own country, then you will fail elsewhere. Unless you pay for it.
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 289x175) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 289x175
>>58252721
Just BEE yourself
>>
>>58252838
Fuck you
>>
How pathetic do you have to be to leave your country to try and get laid?
>>
>>58252721
I would probably have more confidence in some foreign country than my own.
>>
>>58252583
probably russia, they have something like 3 woman for 1 man
>>
File: 1451103236233.jpg (2 KB, 118x126) Image search: [Google]
1451103236233.jpg
2 KB, 118x126
>>58252838

You are a faggot.
>>
>>58252897

Depends on how hot they are in said country.
>>
Any Asian country if you are white.
Any /lat/ country.
>>
>>58252903
True, as did I and I actually talked to a lot of girls but couldn't make that connection or say the right things to venture into that realm.
>>
>>58252979
It's still pathetic. You're telling me that there aren't enough hot babes in the USA that you can't find someone to date? Have you been on a university campus lately?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.