[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your favourite flavour of Oreos?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 10
What's your favourite flavour of Oreos?
>>
none, i hate snacks

the only deserts i enjoy are either warm and chewy and gooey or cold and sweet and creamy
>>
My wife between jamal and tyrone. my wife calls it "double stuffed"
>>
None. I absolutely dislike them.

I don't even get how they are so popular and people even try doing things like "orea cheesecake". Blergh.
>>
File: 1452825514522.jpg (1 MB, 5000x4777) Image search: [Google]
1452825514522.jpg
1 MB, 5000x4777
I don't eat Oreos, I stand with Trump.
>>
the regular ones but I can only eat them with milk

they're not my favourite cookie but they're still alright
>>
>>58252069
trump eats oreos senpai
>>
>>58252007
I didn't even know there were different flavors, Americans and their processed foods..
>>
File: oreo-194.jpg (12 KB, 194x183) Image search: [Google]
oreo-194.jpg
12 KB, 194x183
None. But if you're old enough, you might remember this abominable behemoth. This was the only Oreo cookie I ever liked. There was only one per package and you can guess why.
>>
File: ss.jpg (85 KB, 960x541) Image search: [Google]
ss.jpg
85 KB, 960x541
>>58252026
Why the fuck would you want to eat sand?
>>
>>58252007
I didn't even know it had differwnt flavors. We have only one here. Tbh we didn't have oreos at all 1993-2015. They returned to shops only in last year.
>>
The classic chocolate and white cream flavor
>>
This is the Oreo donought from TIm Hortons, they only sell it during the Summer. The top has crumbled oreo cookies, and the icing tastes like oreo icing and has the same consistency. The actual donut has a more chocolaty taste to it, but is similar to an oreo. Inside there is cream that tastes exactly like oreo filling. It's glorious.
>>
>eating anything other than pic related
Except whenever they have a limited time special.
>>
>>58252353
It looks like your mom's pussy yesterday when I visited her.
>>
>>58252381
I know, I had just got done tearing it up.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (31 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
31 KB, 480x360
>>
This thing is infinitely better and cheaper. Thank you Italia.
>>
My favorite
>>
>>
>>58252461
That's too much
>>
mint
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.