[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a place more nightmarish to live in than Ukraine? Apart
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: Ukraine.gif (15 KB, 390x268) Image search: [Google]
Ukraine.gif
15 KB, 390x268
Is there a place more nightmarish to live in than Ukraine? Apart from guys with hammers, corrupt and inefficient politicians, commies, nazis, poverty and war there is also a good chance that if you are over 90 you survived against overwhelming odds several genocides, famines, revolutions, counterrevolutions, shootings... congratulations I guess.

Imagine being surrounded from both sides by totalitarian meatgrinders and no matter which side you pick you'll still be fucked for decades. if not centuries.
>>
>>58249403
+15

[-]
>>
That map is wrong
>>
File: image.jpg (303 KB, 991x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
303 KB, 991x750
Not as bad as living in "great" shitain
>>
File: 1461118533047.jpg (81 KB, 335x383) Image search: [Google]
1461118533047.jpg
81 KB, 335x383
>>58249403
>so many white, pure people that could be used to breed more blond, blue eyed children
>literally Botswana tier nation
just get them over here
>>
ukraine has good literature and music
>>
France.
>>
>>58249403
Their mistake was calling Turks on Europe and allying with Russia when that failed. They could've been part of Poland but oh well. Guess Russia was just that much better. kek
>>
>>58249403
North Korea
>>
>>58249472

That's the bitter irony.

Nigs and shitskins are living like kings using the institutions they themselves didn't build, while in the heart of Europe thousands of beautiful children who were in Europe for centuries are dying and living a pathetic life.
>>
>>58249472
>>58249676
tbf many Ukrainians have visible mongoloid and Turkic features. There are also a shitload of qt blond and brown eyed girls there too tho
>>
>>58249768
Well tbqhwymf Ukraine lies on the border of Europe and Ottomon empire so mongol/turkic traits should be something natural.
>>
>>58249851
I never said it's surprising or anything, but as a half Ukrainian I wanted to state the facts. Somehow many people believe Ukrainians look like more Germanic Russians, although there's a lot of admixture from the Caucasus and Anatolia.
Also Russians are just Finnic rapebabies
>>
>>58249403
Ukraine is a beautiful country with warm, kind, and intelligent people.

If I had to live anywhere else in the world, it would be Ukraine. Literally the only reason I don't emigrate right this second is because I love my guns too much.
>>
File: ws_Laughing_Cat_1280x800 (1).jpg (155 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
ws_Laughing_Cat_1280x800 (1).jpg
155 KB, 1280x800
>>58249912
>Also Russians are just Finnic rapebabies
>>
>>58250046
Well if you assume Finns = Mongols it fits
>>
>Ukraine
No such thing.
>>
File: Y-Chromosomes.jpg (105 KB, 722x804) Image search: [Google]
Y-Chromosomes.jpg
105 KB, 722x804
>>58250144

No, they are actually Finnic. N1c and U5 haplogroups are extremely common in Ethnic Russians as with Finns and are defined as Finnic Haplotypes. Russians are also Mongol rape babies on top of this is varying degrees.

Ukrainians, much less so.

...The more you know
>>
>>58250144
crimean khanate desecrated kiev by the orders from moscow
both "russia" and plc had political aliances with the golden horde and its descendants
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.