[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No body is killing them selves in the arab lands, why do arabs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: FB_IMG_1461281522122.jpg (27 KB, 600x374) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1461281522122.jpg
27 KB, 600x374
No body is killing them selves in the arab lands, why do arabs don't kill them selves? Serious question
>>
They actually prefer bombing themselves
>>
>>58247329
I said serious question.
>>
>>58247368
they kill them selves in foreign soil desu
>>
Haram 2bh
>>
File: tfw allah promises you virgins.jpg (94 KB, 634x423) Image search: [Google]
tfw allah promises you virgins.jpg
94 KB, 634x423
>>58247304

Plenty of people are killing themselves in the arab lands, they just strap bombs to themselves and take marketplaces and bakeries down with them when they do it

kek

they're not counted as suicides but they should be, it's just a bunch of sadfags using jihad as an excuse to off themselves and get a bit of glory for it

if they counted suicide attacks the map wouldn't be like this
>>
>>58247559
Ha ha ha i rate your joke 9/11

Why you black cock suckers always go for Islam.. No matter what a guy posts, if he is from there they he is Muslim and if he is Muslim then he is terrorist, you are the terrorists yourself, look around you, every war is made by you or caused by you or happened in a peaceful land after you fucked it.. Islam is an evil religion? No actually it is not. It is you who are the real devils and your harshness on Islam will only make muslims hate you worse and it will lead to terrorism so bravo you really helping!
>>
Isn't it against the Quran to an hero?
>>
>>58247304
>why do do not arabs
>>
>>58247821
not if you kill kuffar, then you get 69 virgins in heaven
>>
>>58247845
wait it's
>why do arabs do not kill themselves
lol
my egyptian friend, it should be 'why don't arabs kill themselves?
>>
>>58247304
Suicide is haram so they are executed before they kill themselves.
>>
>>58247756
Tell me about the time when arab lands were peaceful
>>
>>58247756
>Islam is an evil religion?
Yes.
All ideology is toxic. It was quiet, uncaring secularism rather than promoting one virtue or the other that made the West the best.

That being said, Saudi Arabia is the source of all ideological evil in the world, and if glassed would be a favor to believers and nonbelievers alike.
>>
>>58247756

I'm not joking you stupid fuck, if you tally up suicide attacks and count them the rate would be similar to other countries

this is how the sad sacks in arab lands kill themselves without going to hell

Did you come here to troll or actually wanting an answer, because that's the answer - you don't have to like it

there aren't car bombs in the US because in the US depressed people just shoot themselves, but in arab countries you have to blow up kuffar to legitimize it

I have papers by psychologists who interviewed detained would-be suicide bombers and other evidence to support this... if you have the time and desire, reading these might convince you:

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/10.1080/09546550903409312

http://journals.cambridge.org/action/displayFulltext?type=1&fid=9335539&jid=BBS&volumeId=37&issueId=04&aid=9335534&bodyId=&membershipNumber=&societyETOCSession=.
>>
>>58247756
I agree with this post.
>>
>>58248660
>all these implications
You do know brainwashing is rampant in the region due to the lack of education for most Arabs, second they aren't depressed but coerced to give answers that "psychologists" deem worthy for their "studies
>>
>>58247304
Nigga blowing yourself up to kill some jews or kurds or whatever does sound like killing yourself to me...
>>
Because suicide bombings aren't listed on that data.
>>
File: lel.jpg (10 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
10 KB, 225x224
>>58247845
Arabs are doodoo
>>
>>58247756

lion of damascus schools some amerifats
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.