[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does a man declare his love to a lady in your country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: LV.jpg (97 KB, 612x480) Image search: [Google]
LV.jpg
97 KB, 612x480
How does a man declare his love to a lady in your country?
>>
This thread is empty because nobody knows how to answer this question.
>>
>>58247094
>2016
>Declaring love
LMAO
>>
I usually tell them I love them. Or rather, they usually tell me they love me first because I'm too scared to, and then I say I love you too back, which is either truthful or a lie and me thinking of how to get out of the situation
>>
>>58247094
It comes naturally, there is not a pre-determined time or pre-determined words. Be natural, be italian. Stop being autistic OP
>>
I tell her she's my main bitch now, and I'll only dibble on the side a little.
>>
File: Gondola sweaty.jpg (74 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Gondola sweaty.jpg
74 KB, 500x500
>>58247094
>tfw she texts you about how the sex was good
>tfw she texts you to find out if you like her afterwards
>>
>>58247094
>How does a man declare his love to a lady in your country?
This would be sad if it weren't so funny.
>>
>>58250158
T-this.
>>
DM her on insta "ily bb xo"
>>
>>58247094
You are moving your hip and growl. Usually that's enough.
>>
Look deep into her beautiful eyes, don't smile or you'll fuck it up, and take a grip from her hand and make this short grunty noise, smile just a little bit. Then look down embarrased and look at the scenery as if waiting. If she's there after 10 minutes, she's yours for good.
>>
Depending of how attractive she is you give her father a set number of livestock.
Goblin is a few chickens.
10/10 is a fight bull or a young stallion.
>>
You strike her over the head and drag her back to your cave. If she survives she is yours forever.
>>
>>58247094
By sticking it in her pooper
>>
File: a_normal_tuesday.png (976 KB, 700x875) Image search: [Google]
a_normal_tuesday.png
976 KB, 700x875
>>58247094
Take her before King Manus and the hover squid.
>>
File: permitamesufierro.jpg (57 KB, 720x406) Image search: [Google]
permitamesufierro.jpg
57 KB, 720x406
>>58247094
showing her your AK-47
>>
>>58247094
The gift of a freshly killed polar bear skin filled with weed
>>
>>58247094
I would never know :'/
>>
>>58247094
When on the internet it's usually:

Hey ^^ ich fand's echt voll geil mit dir^^
nur schade, dass Tarek auch die ganze Zeit da war :( nur Spaß ;) ich mag euch beide aber darf ich dich morgen auf ein Eis einladen? :O ^^
>>
>>58247094
OI LOVE
GET YOUR TITS OUT FOR THE LADS
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.