[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You wake up in Belfast...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 1
File: Downtown Belfast, NI.jpg (79 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Downtown Belfast, NI.jpg
79 KB, 600x600
You wake up in Belfast...
>>
You go back to sleep in Belfast.
>>
>check underneath my car for a bomb
>take the ferry back to England
>buy a plane ticket home
>>
You get a bus out of Belfast.
>>
YAY!.. oh wait.. thats NORTHERN Ireland... how easy is it to get across the border to real Ireland?
>>
I'm just an American tourist, I'm just an American tourist, I'm just an American tourist. I don't care about your ancient blood feuds.
>>
>>58244765
You could walk. You don't need a passport. Nobody monitors it.
>>
>>58244167
pretty cool take some time to visit the city and get a drink in a pub
>>
"Come out ye black & tans, come fight me like a man!"
>>
See, most of us kind of get the impression that the border is lined from end to end with razor wire and land mines.
>>
join a radical Presbyterian church and start a race war
>>
>>58244167
Stay for a few nights, have a look around and try not to get blown up and then fly home.
>>
>get rucksack bomb
>stick it in pub
>go home

its 1985 btw
>>
>bombs internally
>>
DOWN WIDDA BRITISH AGGRESSURS
>>
>>58244992
then YAY! free vacation!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQJrovKgrTw
>>
get proper pissed and glass some cunt
>>
I gather this is the Butthurt Belt of Western Europe.
>>
I wish I still had that copypaste talking about how 90% of males in Belfast have murdered or at least stabbed someone and the air is comprised of aerosol and glue fumes rather than oxygen.
>>
>>58245056
sounds good advice
>>
>>58245303
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVFavnzXK9Q

I was just waiting for a cue desu
>>
Bomb.....errrr, better not make a joke.
>>
me in ireland on xmas pls watch comment subscribe thank you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDUPZBaMO74
>>
>Wake up in Belfast
>Stay for life to avoid degeneracy
>>
>>58244167
>called belfast
>people walk at moderate pace
>>
>>58244167
I take the next ferry back to England, before the potatoes lynch me.
>>
>>58248668
nice blog post
>>
>>58248798
Rasheed
>>
>>58244167

Call up my cousins or one of my grannies
>>
>>58248668
it'd be nice if I knew what the fuck you're saying. Your English weren't bad though for some parts.
>>
>>58248668
what the fuck is this, you just wondering around Ireland for half an hour? Your English is pretty good for a Russian though, you earned a like.
>>
>>58244167
no... NO

TAKE ME BACK TO AMERICA IT'S TOO COLD HERE
>>
>>58248668
No offence, your thumbs look weird, do all Russians have weird thumbs?
>>
>>58244167
take a bus away from belfast tb h
>>
>>58244167

>Get bombed
>>
>>58248668
You have a review on jam doughnuts from fucking Tesco! Haha subscribed this is fucking great. Do one on ASDAs chewy cookies next...

Tbf I feel sorry for you, do you say you're doing the review cause you have no friends, do the potatoes not like Ruskis
>>
Nice, first world
>>
>>58244167
Try to figure out what happened, find out if I was kidnapped or something, get the local police involved if possible. In the meantime, get a job and try to get a place to live I guess.
>>
This has to have been one of the stupidest conflicts in history.

>Belfast
>originally founded in the 1600s by Scottish Protestants
>the area was nearly uninhabited at the time
>yet somehow potato niggers think it's their sacred soil
>>
>>58244167

Where the fuck else would I wake up? I'd be concerned if I wasn't in Belfast....

Belfast lad here AMA I guess.
>>
>>58250468
are you a filthy prod?
>>
>>58250152

There was 2 potato niggers at the time. But of course they multiply like Gremlins in water, when you add fiddle music and whiskey.

They all shagged each other, and now they are the majority, and completely inbred.
>>
>>58250648

Of course. Do you suck pope dick, leaf?
>>
In the little streets of Belfast...
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.