[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bike path built for the Olympics collapses in Rio, killing two
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
How on Earth did Brazil win the rights for the 2016 Olympics again? Who thought this was a great idea and not something that'll clearly end in a disaster?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-36106308
>>
>>58243825
>built for the Olympics
Not really.
>>
Contractor who built the path is a family member of the tourism secretary for Rio
>>
back when we were chosen we were doing fine.
>>
File: 1400447118283.jpg (34 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1400447118283.jpg
34 KB, 413x395
>>58243949
Yes it was. You mean not for athletes but tourists.

>>58244253
sauce?
>>
>>58243825
>How on Earth did Brazil win the rights for the 2016 Olympics again?
bribing, of course
how is Budapest campaign to host the Olympics in 2024 doing?
>>
>>58244487
http://politica.estadao.com.br/blogs/fausto-macedo/empresa-que-construiu-ciclovia-que-ruiu-e-da-familia-do-secretario-de-turismo-do-rio/
>>
>>58244487
>Yes it was. You mean not for athletes but tourists.
Neither. This project is quite old, it was built for the population. Same with most things because of "olympics legacy", like the tram system.
t. I live in Rio
>>
speaking of irrelevant tragedies, nobody made a thread about mexicans blowing up
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/04/21/americas/mexico-pemex-petrochemical-blast/
>>
>>58244640
I hope that one day we will just make a big revolution and take all those people to the guillotine.
>>
>>58244612
>how is Budapest campaign to host the Olympics in 2024 doing?
Like literal shit, as usual. They were weeks late on designing the official logo, only made it official like a week ago. Pic related. It looks like an autistic kid ate a bunch of glitter then had diarrhea.
>>
>>58244454
>muh recession
>>
>>58245153
>muh 10% of economy disappearing in two years
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.