[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which countries have the largest community in online games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: Russian player.jpg (96 KB, 700x533) Image search: [Google]
Russian player.jpg
96 KB, 700x533
Which countries have the largest community in online games?
>>
6 billion chinese play league everyday
>>
>>58240403
canada/northern-usa because rich, speak english and have a cold snowy winter five months of the year
>>
Russians
>>
>>58240403
the ones with no life
>>
>>58240403
every game that runs on a potatoe has a shitload of russians
>>
File: 23423.gif (489 KB, 458x260) Image search: [Google]
23423.gif
489 KB, 458x260
>>58240543
>canada
>>
>>58240543
I live on the border and half the people I play with are leafs.
>>
russians
>>
per capita or just in numbers?
>>
File: 9.23.15Sophie-1.jpg (109 KB, 500x641) Image search: [Google]
9.23.15Sophie-1.jpg
109 KB, 500x641
>want to play CYKA 2
>join the game
>couple of e*ropeans who don't speak russian ruin the game
>>
>>58248138
this
КC:ГO has the same problem
>>
The countries which have certain level of development, so they have decent internet connection and computers. But at the same, the opportunities in life are very limited, so young people would seek happiness in games, instead of chasing them in their lifes.

So Russia probably would be the leading one.
>>
BRAZILIANS AND MEXICANS.
Fuckers are everywhere.
Oh yeah, every game I play, the Aussies and Scandinavians are always good in the and at the top.
Oh yeah and Russians. Most aggressive players I have ever seen. In a good way.
>>
>>58240403
South Korea
>>
>>58248138
>>58248218

It must be so hard playing with euros in the 2k bracket.
>>
>>58249636
t. 3k
>>
Obviously the Russians, since they invade every online games. Also Czech and Polish.
>>
File: 1393697432036.png (136 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1393697432036.png
136 KB, 250x250
>tfw have to purely play on USE servers because russians and other slavs

Worse ping, longer queues, but totally worth it
>>
>>58249636
Euros only good if you play on average level. They are friendly and understands the basics of team fight. If you want to play with pro player russians are better at playing the game but always butthurt and saying something in the chat.
t. someone who have been playing dota for 9 years
>>
>>58243542

*grabs by the fucking throat*

Got a problem tea drinker? I'll fucking destroy you
>>
per capita im pretty sure finland wins the internet, there are less than 6 million of us and yet you cant avoid us anywhere
>>
>>58249438
This
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.