[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever left you home country for more than one month?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: lonly_0.jpg (21 KB, 640x377) Image search: [Google]
lonly_0.jpg
21 KB, 640x377
Have you ever left you home country for more than one month?
>>
I have never left at all.
>>
>>58238991
It seems nobody here has.
>>
Oh yes. Nothing makes you appreciate your home like leaving for months at a time.
>>
I have lived in Norway and Netherlands, 6 months each.
>>
i lived in california for 5 years
>>
>>58238033
Slovenia for 6 months
Australia for 3 months
Colombia for 2 months
Northern Spain, Southern France for 2 months
All work related to medical/healthcare
>>
>>58238033
>country where "home" is
never for a month.
>the country where my parents are from
my whole life except 14 days :D
>>
>>58240851
Where are your parents from?
>>
>>58238033

Ive been away from mine for 13 years
>>
>>58241152
O kurwa, to smutny.
>>
I've moved to the US several times. Always end up coming back.
>>
Yes, I've been to Bolivia and Peru.
It was awesome, like being in another planet.
>>
>>58238033
I have been in London for almost 8 months now.

I don't even mind if I am not going back to my natural home, just send me back to my country pls.

t. chang
>>
>>58241054
mom is Croatia, father is Slovene
>>
>>58241297
Is it the joy of the border hop that drives you to do it time and again, do you think?

>>58241441
Vrni se k nam, beli mož.
>>
>>58241441
You forgot your proxy
>>
Yes.
And I've lived in the U.S for nearly two years now. Originally a Eurofag.
>>
>>58241152
Polacki robacki
>>
>>58241152

How did so many Poles get to the UK?

Isn't the UK already chock-full of excess low-grade labor?
>>
>>58241550
I go back a lot, for vacation and to visit relatives, good times, climbed to the top of Triglav, drank slivovitz, drank warm wine during Martinovo
>>
I'm not in mine right now.
(And ~surprise~ I'm not a low-class worker)
>>
>>58241563
I love USA and Europe, both continents should wake the fuck up, they have both created a stifling environment where people are not allowed to run businesses and be independent. The governments have made us wage slaves worse than the monarchies.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.