[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm from northeast Brazil, ama Not invited: Anything south
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Fortaleza,_Brazil_(3).jpg (410 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
Fortaleza,_Brazil_(3).jpg
410 KB, 1280x853
I'm from northeast Brazil, ama
Not invited: Anything south of Minas Gerais
Invited: Everybody else
>>
>>58237274
What do people from there look like?
Are you all heavily mixed race Portuguese speakers?
Is it that bad?
What do you think of Nordestino migrants?
>>
Does the south hate you because they are Germanic and therefore cold, autistic, cultureless losers?
>>
>>58237274
Are there white girls in Fortaleza?
>>
>>58237274
>you will never live in a remote house in brazil and will never have a big fruit garden in the backyard
JUST
>>
>>58238193
I thought russians hated fruits
>>
File: d6f.jpg (28 KB, 600x579) Image search: [Google]
d6f.jpg
28 KB, 600x579
>>58238309
why
>>
>>58237274
that's ugly
>>
>>58238432
Think about it a little harder Ivan...
>>
>>58238507
because we grow potato in large amounts?
>>
>>58238636
Fruit is a codeword for gays.
>>
>>58238703
based murica
>>
>>58237954
>What do people from there look like?
>Are you all heavily mixed race Portuguese speakers?
We are more mixed than the south, but my state has more indigenous mix than black because in the colonial times our main trade was cattle, which doesn't require slaves.

>Is it that bad?
It's great if you aren't poor, even better than living in the south. The thing is we have more poor people, for a lot of reasons and they think they are better than us for that.

>What do you think of Nordestino migrants?
They are from regions where rarely rain, and their only means of living is farming.
I pity them.

>>58238059
They hate us because our poors go imigrate to their region to work at jobs you would imagine a illegal mexican immigrant would do in your country.
They think they are better than us, we hate them as well.

>>58238121
Yes, you find the whiter people in the richer parts of town.
>>
>>58238939
>they think they are better than us
That's because we are, bugre de merda.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.