[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are the populations of superpowers so much more retarded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Why are the populations of superpowers so much more retarded than the populations of neighbouring countries?
>>
>>58232788
Americans are fat and retarded, but mexicans are even more fat and retarded
>>
Bigger population means bigger pool of retards and complacency brought by stability leads to naivete, but mainly the former.
>>
>>58233096
Yeah but Mexicans are brown
>>
>>58232788
I don't know

I found it comical that mexico's former president is actually more eloquent in English than Trump is
>>
>>58232788
Butthurt by jealous midget countries reaching for ways to demonstrate their "superiority" by pretending they are smarter

Russians, Americans and Chinese deserve to rule over everyone else, who are cucks. It is when a country falls from superpower status (such as the UK and the Commonwealth) that they become whiny cunts who moan about being buttfucked by the current superpowers
>>
>>58233616
he's not
>>
If these "genius"" countries were so smart they would be superpowers by now
>>
>>58235153
endgame hero here, just you wait
>>
>>58235319
I would submit to Estonian rule desu
>>
>>58235367
see, you're not retarded at all
>>
>>58235367
Seconding this
>>
>>58235153
America has a small population of extremely brilliant people. The vast majority are retarded worker bees that couldn't point to their own state on a map.
>>
>>58236128
Just like the vast majority of brits are chavs on the dole living in council houses or whatever you call them.

The complex you brits have towards the US is fucking astounding.
>>
extreme nationalism flourish there
>>
File: American Empire.jpg (77 KB, 1056x660) Image search: [Google]
American Empire.jpg
77 KB, 1056x660
>>58232788
We're not, we're just always in the spotlight so we accidentally sneeze in the wrong direction it's a global catastrophe. Meanwhile, nobody gives a fuck about all of our resounding successes.

Btw, how's that new $5 note Australia? The queen look's like a shitty biker tat
>>
>>58236284
it's not a complex, most Americans just receive atrocious schooling.
>>
>>58236474
>look's
Yep. Retarded.
>>
>>58235153
> tfw no dominant imperialistic American gf

Gib mixed race qt Burgeristan
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.