[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which is the better US city?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 11
File: nycvla.png (3 MB, 2160x720) Image search: [Google]
nycvla.png
3 MB, 2160x720
Which is the better US city?
>>
>>58229324
Chicago is better than both tbqhwyrn la
>>
>>58229385
For a nigger wanting to chimp out.
>>
>>58229385
Of the two mentioned. lad.
>>
Seattle
Austin
Portland
Boston
>>
NYC. There are so many strip malls in LA--it's pretty disgusting desu
>>
>>58229324
u serious?
>>
how is this even a question.

la shouldn't even be considered a city
>>
>>58233112
Yes.
>>
>>58233184
would you rather live in a city with some of the best architecture and diversity in the world or some sprawl of strip malls filled with Mexicans?
>>
They're completely different.
>>
>>58229324

LA is a piece of shit covered in sprinkles. It's nice if you are there for a day or two and are just staying in one area. It sprawls out forever, the people are plastic, the smog can be seen from your plane before you land, and the gridlock is stuff of legends.

NYC is more confined and has a no nonsense attitude. The subway system is efficient and everything is so close together when you are in Manhattan. The other boroughs are close enough that public transport gets you there in no time, and there's so much to do and so much going on at any one time. Times Square sucks though. Avoid it at all costs.
>>
>>58233287
The one where I can go on endless cruises and aren't immediately arriving in New Jersey or constantly stuck in traffic.
>>
File: image.jpg (492 KB, 2999x1806) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
492 KB, 2999x1806
Chicago
>>
>>58233461

What's so bad about New Jersey?
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 7841x1800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 7841x1800
Neither
>>
>>58233461
>constantly stuck in traffic

LA has the worst traffic in the country. NYC at least has an efficient public transportation system while LA has none.

it's truly no joke. it's literally a shithole and there's plenty of other places in the country that are similar but better. you're only interested because of Hollywood Jew movies.
>>
>>58233461
>endless cruises
You HAVE heard of LA traffic, right? If you want a relaxing driving experience starting in NYC, try driving to upstate new York, Connecticut, or even go all the way to Maine. Basically just drive north and you'll be fine.
>>
I like both, but I prefer NYC. LA is too hot for most of the year and the air was smoggy and dirty enough before it was in a mega drought.
>>
>>58229324

the one with the gigantic mountain in the back
>>
>>58233602
What -isn't- bad about New Jersey other than the income level?

>>58233658
Mostly because of Roadkill desu.
>>
>>58233889

New Jersey:
>Great location between 2 major US cities without having to live there
>No more than a 2.5 hour drive from any point in the state to either mountains or the beach
>Cool small towns & revitalized urban areas (Don't get me wrong, there is still a lot of shit)
>Great cuisine from literally any country
>Education systems, colleges, & income levels
>Fast drivers (when not stuck in traffic)
>Efficient public transportation like buses and rail systems that span the state.
>Tons of fresh produce and farmland that no one ever realizes since they think NJ is either Jersey Shore bullshit, smelly urban wasteland, or lifeless suburbs.
>>
>>58233062
NO
NO
NO
NO
rain, liberal spics, rain, liberal puritans
>>
>>58233478
disgusting
>>
>>58229324
Been to both, I had more fun in LA, I'd pick there to live if I had to.
>>
New Orleans
>>
Pittsburgh
>>
>>58233889
The "New Jersey is terrible" meme is way outdated. It's actually one of the better states nowadays.

t. Pennsylvanian
>>
LA
>>
File: SF.jpg (278 KB, 1100x732) Image search: [Google]
SF.jpg
278 KB, 1100x732
>>58229324
SF
>>
File: 1446124563145.jpg (26 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
1446124563145.jpg
26 KB, 327x316
>>58229385
>>58233478
>>58233641
>>
>>58235641
Chemical factories
Crumbling Infratructure
Richest New Jersian leaves and throws the state into monetary disaster
>>
>>58235731
The most expensive place to live in the US
>>
>>58235641
no it isn't. the only good things about new jersey are hoboken, select parts of the coast, and the pinewoods

t. new jersey
>>
>>58229324
I would hate to live in either, but anybody who prefers LA is a cultureless child who listens to rap music and watches Hollywood films.

NYC has some of the best universities on the planet, a richer history, and unique and personal culture, has been the global center of multiple movements in modern art, has superior architecture, and plays a more important role in international politics.

LA is smog-filled consumerist cesspool with no identity or importance. Let it burn
>>
>>58236860
Not really sure how you can say LA has no identity.
>>
New York, obviously. It's not fair to compare other cities to NYC though. LA is great for its own reasons but NYC is fucking NYC.
>>
File: SanFrancisco_0.jpg (279 KB, 1500x830) Image search: [Google]
SanFrancisco_0.jpg
279 KB, 1500x830
>>
LA is a giant suburban shithole where riding a bike is faster than driving a car.
>>
>>58233641
Isn't that the lake with the retarded fish?
>>
>>58235731
looks fake

and gay
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.