[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do westerners say "Muslim" about any Arab or Somalian?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
Why do westerners say "Muslim" about any Arab or Somalian? It's an extremely stupid generalization. Arabs are way different from Malaysians and Pakistanis are not Chad people at all. Why do you differ people by faith while talking about immigrants? It's silly as fuck. Here in Russia no one talks about "Muslims", people talk about Dagestanians, Uzbeks, etc. Because they are different peoples with different cultures.
>>
I agree, "terorrists" would be a better term.
>>
Americans specially, think all Arabs are Muslims
Countries like Brazil and Argentina have received a lot of Arabs in the past (1kk>), all Christians.
In fact, today we have 30k muslims
>>
I don't really care

A muslim is a muslim, and muslims are shit
>>
>>58228938
>Why do you differ people by faith while talking about immigrants?
Because "Muslim" and "cancer" are synonyms.
>>
>>58229011
Fpbp
>>
>>58228938
Hello is there mentioning :DDDD
>>
>>58229050
You're moron. Islam is believed by a giant community of very different peoples many of whom hate each other, as well as Christianity. Those peoples are on a different stages of development from Ghana to Dubai and Turkey. Ket me give you example. Most of Muslims in Russia are Tatars, Bashkirs, North Caucasians and Middle Asians. Tatars and Bashkirs are the basically same to Russians except the religion, they are bro-tier and we have ton of mixed marriages. Middle Asians are slim beta males with qt Asian girls who pretty don't cause any troubles and share basic soviet mindset and their states have big Russian minorities. Caucasians are the less developed, but while western Caucasus people don't cause much problems eastern Caucasus, especially Dagestan guys are often get involved in crime and pretty religious (but I personally know few Dagestanian hipsters). We have also some Azerbaijan immigrants who mostly share soviet mentality, work in trade and so, they are pretty developed (they are basically Turks). 2ch owner is Azerbaijanian.
According to your classification, all those people would be called Muslims as a whole unite lump.
>>
>>58230220
> we have ton of mixed marriages.
Not true btw
>>
>>58230220
but they are all really called muslims anyway. also islam is a shitty religion. did you read the koran? it is absolutely extremist book where has written "kill non-muslim people" on almost every page
>>
>>58231534
>use Islam to generalise all muslims
Marxism also has many branches and you can't generelise all marxists
>>
>>58231054
I dated Tatar girl myself, and almost every Russian has Tatar roots.
>>58231534
But peoples are completely different. It's the same stupidity as to see, for example, Russians, Armenians, Brazilians and Ugandians as the one sort of people because they are Christians.
I've read Qur'an and it's basically the same to Bible, especially the old testament, there are no calls to kill all non-Muslims on every page. It's more about Muhammad telling coolstories and saying that sinners will burn in hell inevitably, as any other abrahamic bullshit.
>>
>>58231694
Well, that's not a correct comparison. Marxism has different branches that could be compared to different branches in religion (as Catholicism and Orthodoxy in Christianity or Sunni and Shia in Islam). I am talking about another issue, that behaviour of man is defined by his culture that is linked to his social class, education, ethnicity and at last to religion. To say briefly, one's mindset is defined way more with his ethnicity and its culture, the level of development of his country than religion. Turks are not Malaysians, it's obvious, their cultures are absolutely different as well as mindsets of these two peoples.
>>
File: BcKnZGcf3x4.jpg (94 KB, 667x709) Image search: [Google]
BcKnZGcf3x4.jpg
94 KB, 667x709
>this thread
>>
File: USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS THESIS.jpg (102 KB, 600x645) Image search: [Google]
USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS THESIS.jpg
102 KB, 600x645
>it's a paid mudslime shilling thread

okay
>>
>>58233075
>Muslim shilling
Where have you seen it? I just don't understand why westerners don't understand that Turks are not Sudanese.
>>
I agree with you.
>>
File: 1453537783858.jpg (48 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1453537783858.jpg
48 KB, 480x360
>>58228938
> Hohol Arena
>>
>>58228938
you are too pure for 4chan, better leave now rather than corrupting yourself.
Most -islamic majority- cunt's here have either left or created a very thick skin that /pol/ tier ''''''banter''''''''' doesnt hurt us anymore.
But still thanks, nice to know there is some humanity left out there.
>>
>>58228938
it's politically correct to say "Muslim-American". If you say "terrorist-American", people will get mad at you.
>>
tfw muslim south east asian
tfw non muslim name
westerners lumped me with east asians
westerners lumped arabic christians with muslims

i get what you mean op
>>
>>58228938
so do something non-muslim for us to work with, then.
start by cleaning their mess up, or you will own it forever.
>>
>>58228938
For the same reason anyone who speaks Spanish is a Mexican.
>>
When Dutch people say foreigner, Muslim, terrorist, hate beard or anything like that, they always mean Moroccan.
>>
>>58231970
>almost every Russian has Tatar roots
I made fuckton of threads about that but no one wanted to believe me.
It's also much more than people can trace back because of forced Tasrian assimilation waves already.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.