[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/dysfunctionalfamily/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: enhanced-buzz.jpg (255 KB, 600x864) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-buzz.jpg
255 KB, 600x864
Talk about your crazy parents and shitty brothers and sisters here
>>
>/balt/+/ausnz
>>
My mother is a psychopath who tried her hardest to put my father in jail
>>
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 588x751) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 588x751
>>58227089
>mfw Father was an alcoholic woman beating fuck
>mother divorced him
>mother, sister, and I move in with aunt
>grew up in a house with noting but women
>never learned to be a man
>In and and out of foster care
>constantly transferring school
I never had a chance
>>
Both sides of my family hate me and my brothers for no reason.

My dad is a literal cuck to his brothers. His brothers talk shit about me and my brothers, and my mom (whom my dad divorced) and my dad just sit and watched. One time my dad's brother called my mom a whore, my brother went up to him and wanted to punch him. My dad told my brother to apologize

My moms side of the family hates me and my brothers because we're getting in the way of them getting the most from my grandfather's will. They convinced my grandfather that their sons are super pure angels and deserve everything (one of them raped a girl) so they're getting a lot of stuff, and I'm not. They also convinced my grandfather to give all his money to the youngest sister (which goes against our culture)

I don't know exactly what we did wrong, especially me. I've never done anything at all actually, nothing to cause the family harm. My family is just extremely greedy.

Mom is Iranian, dad is Indian.
>>
>>58227089
>alco, bipolar father
>not abusive but he didn't care
>sometimes I wonder if he even knew my name and age
>suicided just before my phd defense

fuck him, got my phd in chemical engineering, great job and i'm decent person on top of everything
>>
>>58227336
To add, my dad constantly denies beating my mom when she was pregnant too, beating her in general. My brothers saw him kicking her one day, and to this day he denies it. My brother got him to admit it once, but if asked again he still denies it.

Also if any of us talks shit about my cousins, all hell breaks loose and I have to end up apologizing and my dad sucks up to his brothers about it, ends up taking it out on me.

I really don't care about my family though honestly, they never really affected me, only whenever I interact with them. It'd be so badass to have a caring family and aunts and uncles and cousins that I could hang out with, but my brothers are basically my best friends so I don't care.
>>
>tfw dad has always been a jewaboo
>moved us to the US
>got me circumcised at around 7~ years old
>now recently is really into kabbalah

>>58227336
>arguing over inheritance
my family knows that feel. One of the reason's my dad's side cut all contact with his sisters too, you can probably guess what happened.
>>
>>58227336
farsi baladi?
>>
>>58227523
To me these games that families play against each other are fucking crazy to me. I don't see how its possible to play family like that, but goddamn they're smart. They know how to fucking milk people and step up. I'm too much of a moral faggot to do that to my family though. I'd probably do it to people I didn't know or didn't like but never to my own family.
>>
>>58227586
Yekham degeh.
>>
File: animal collective.jpg (319 KB, 660x432) Image search: [Google]
animal collective.jpg
319 KB, 660x432
>>58227730
afarin. I'm >>58227140

My mother stole money from our family, told everyone that my dad stole it, tried to get him thrown in jail, tried to lie to me about him beating her twice (both times I was in the house), got a restraining order on him (luckily he got one on her because she and her sister were following us around recording things we do on our phones which is stalking), has drained whatever amount of money the two of them built up in the last 30 years (my dad through trying to pay household and lawyer expenses and my mom by stealing the money and stashing it with her brothers, sisters, and friends), and has lied to every family member and neighbor that she's the victim of theft and abuse to the point where they watch my dad every time he comes home.

It makes me wretch thinking about it. Reading your post makes me wonder if there is something in our blood. Look at David Pajo's (musician from various bands, most famously of Slint and Tortoise) suicide note. He was driven to his wits end by his Iranian wife.

http://pinkhollers.blogspot.com/2015/02/i-surrender-to-my-broken-heart.html?m=1
>>
>>58228135
>on our phones
*on their pones
>>
>>58227670
In our particular case, my dad was the only son and my grandma died before my grandpa did. Aunts sucked up too grandfather, they got inheritance, land, a few heirlooms, and the like.

dad got nothing, but grandma's side of the family doesn't speak with his sister's anymore either, so I guess it works. Granted I looked up my cousins online, and they're all far more successful than me.
>>
>>>/r9k/28024122
>>
>>58228621
Why? We're having our /r9k/-with-flags circlejerk just fine here.
>>
>>58228710
Just a backup thread
>>
>>58228768
Fair enough
>>
>>58228605
That's really shitty. At least they got something out of it. My family is the worst off out of everyone. My brother owns the house, not even my mom. We live in a decent neighborhood. My aunts live in huge houses in very nice neighborhoods.

My grandfather gave my aunt $20k to make a business, and within a year she went bankrupt. Just makes me angry knowing that I won't be able to get any money and finally get out of fucking being poor.

>>58228135
Damn that's really disgusting, man. My dad was actually pretty bad too. My dad had a tape recorder in my moms room and recorded everything she said on her phone to her friends and to my brothers when they were kids. I hope its not in our blood, at least, I don't feel it. I feel like I'm a generally good person, and whenever I do do fucked up shit I realize it and want to change myself. But I know that won't really get me anywhere. Some people are just totally fucked people.
>>
>>58229026
I'm not blaming them for my situation though, I'm going to college and I'm pursuing a career, but it would've been nice to already be starting a business, or at least have that money in stocks and shit.
>>
>>58228768
So are you going to share or not?
>>
Father died before I was born and my mom did all she could to raise me on her own. Her sister resents her because my grandpa helped my mom raising me. Grandpa died 10 years ago and they still won't let it go. As of now they're waiting for my grandma to die to start fighting over money.
I hate people, I wish I hadn't been born.
>>
>>58229383
>>58229383
>my brother steals my money, clothes, bike
>mother is an insane manipulative liar
>my mother have a drug-addicted brother
>my sister steals my stuff and does petty revenge things
>my mother's brother often asks for money
>have to take care of orphans from my mother's dead sister
>>
>>58229691
jesus christ
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.