[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw only one sandwich in two days for food I hate being poor.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 20160421_121445.jpg (3 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
20160421_121445.jpg
3 MB, 4032x3024
>Tfw only one sandwich in two days for food
I hate being poor.
>>
Any more poorfags out here
>>
>>58226198
How long have you been alone, without a family and unemployed? I have been to america and I swear there were fat homeless black women around. Please explain how are you struggling to get food
>>
>>58226198
You are a fucking idiot, food in morrika is extremely cheap
>>
A burger cost what? like a dollar?
>>
dunk da trash boi
>>
File: IMG_20160421_112501.jpg (4 MB, 3120x4160) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160421_112501.jpg
4 MB, 3120x4160
Tfw I eat 3 times a day, sometimes fast food and I eat sweets too, I always eat whenever I want

>still skinny
>>
>>58226523
That's because they are all on welfare and food stamps and I won't take any of that shit. I work to feed my family first and if there's that sure I eat.
>>
>>58226689
>yes please gubmint take all my taxes when I'm doing fine but don't give anything back when I'm not

cuck
>>
>>58226627
Track how many calories you eat everyday. You're not eating enough. Calculate your TDEE, add 500 calories to that, and try to hit that every day.
>>
>>58226689
What do you do for a living? Is your wife unemplyed? Do you have any debt problems? I mean, food is very unexpensive there. I noticed poor people tend to be fatter than middle class people. There's something missing in your story
>>
Don't you have a fucking family dude?
>>
>>58226837
I never really put thought into what I eat. I probably should start.
>>
>>58226866
I work construction I don't have a wife I'm single and I help pay for my parents and siblings. I do not live with them though I share a small house of some other workers.
>>
>>58226198
nice camera """"poor""""man
that bed looks expensive too
>>
>>58226198
>American
>he thinks he can be poor

lol
>>
>>58226198
buy butter and salt
its like 4$ for 1kg of butter
then buy vitamins
boom you have enough nutriments to live
>>
>>58226959
>construction
and you make like what, 10 US$ a day? You should be able to afford your daily burger, at least. Well, if you're really struggling for food I do feel very bad for you. Good luck lad
>>
>>58227051
It is a galaxy it is very important but expensive
>>
>>58227086
Tortillas and cheese is cheap
>>
>>58226198
Sell your macbook if you're so poor.
>>
>>58227196
Fuck no that the best gift I have ever had
>>
>>58227086
>butter and salt
butter usually already has a lot of salt in it. I would also recomend beans. They don't go bad until you cook them, so you can stockpile a whole bunch. Will give you gas, though
>>
>acting poor for attention

sad t b h
>>
>>58226198
If you can get some government aid, WHILE you work then go for it man. Ain't no prizes for starving yourself.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.