[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Virgin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (110 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
110 KB, 1000x1000
Sometimes i wonder how does it feel to loose virginity? Feels nice i reckon..
>>
Meh, tight virginity feels better.
>>
Only as important as you make it. My first time meant nothing to me
>>
>>58225508
You must be a Jew as I find this funny
>>
It means fuck all
Unless you love the person you are doing it with
Also good album
Need to buy the new one tbqh
>>
>>58225454
Lost my virginity (23yo) just some 3 hours ago with my 1st gf

Honestly? One of the most disappointing experiences in my already worthless life.
Is this really what modern generations revere so much? Bleh
>>
does it really matter? is sex more important than love?
>>
>>58225454
It was good for me, but the girl I was with was perfect for me.

Of course she fucked me over eventually, so I wish I was still a virgin instead... You really can't win.
>>
Wife's son lost his virginity before me. He says it's great
>>
>>58225454
If you do it through a condom, this is not loosing virginity
>>
>>58225454
First time? Just like wanking.
Then you have experience and learn to enjoy.
>>
>>58225454
Quite disappointing actually. Also nothing really changes after you've lost it so please don't make a big deal out of it my Belgian friend. Wait until you find someone you love.
>>
>>58225454
feels awesome

>>58226036
>Just like wanking
lol no

>>58226265
>nothing really changes after you've lost it
yes, true
it's like 15+ minutes of bliss and after you put back your clothes on you you feel like you got off the rollercoaster ride. after hours you forgot completely what happened, especially if bad sex

>>58225779
>does it really matter? is sex more important than love?
like >>58225680 said, it's the contrary, love is more important. doesn't mean that you could live without benis in bagina but without caring for each partner's pleasure it feels kind of mechanic, forgettable
>>
>>58225985
What a coincidence. My bull's son lost it yesterday.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.