[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The first 2 i made went well, let's go for another one.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: RjdWIUi.png (80 KB, 1979x1385) Image search: [Google]
RjdWIUi.png
80 KB, 1979x1385
The first 2 i made went well, let's go for another one.

>ITT: Ask a dominican bored at work anything.
>>
>>58224252
How is life here ?
Are your neighbor countries nice ?
>>
are you black or mulatto?

are you melting because of the heat?
>>
Im going to Santo Domingo in a month, wanna meet up and get drunk?
>>
How is dominican moonshine?
>>
>>58224298

I was lucky to be born in a economic stable family, my life is good for what is worth, DR is great but poorly administrated, and that's sad.

>>58224348
I'm kinda whitey, i wouldn't say i'm a mulatto, and yes, fuck our weather, is hot 24/7 the 365 days of the year.

>>58224375
You better go to the colonial zone, that place is full of culture, that's were the first Republic was stablished and the night life is way too good.

>>58224460
Our alcohol is great, our rum, whisky, etc. is top notch, but i'm more of a beer kind of guy.
>>
>>58224252
I knew one dominican lad, his family had a mansion. Do you have a mansion?
>>
I've always thought of DR as a country full of difficult and violent people. Is this true?
>>
>>58225830
Just the younger crowds, basically roving gangs of moped riders. They would pick drunken fights with the police and get fucked up and arrested. At least that's what I saw when I was there.
>>
>>58224252
fu kid ur fucking trash

bitch ass nigga
>>
File: dominican flag.png (103 KB, 4128x1388) Image search: [Google]
dominican flag.png
103 KB, 4128x1388
>>58224252

I fixed your flag
>>
OP here again.

>>58225830

It's not a mansion, but it's pretty big, it's a two story house.

>>58225830
>>58226152

Wtf no, most Dominicans are very nice, if you're a foreigner even more, i must admit, half the population of DR lives in poor neighborhoods, but to be honest, the police and the goverment are the corrupted ones, for most of them, the only way to survive is stealing or selling drugs, as a dominican it hurts seeing my country like that.
>>
>>58226281

Begone fool, go back to your cave.

>>58226358

Let me give you some light regarding our flag.

>As described by Article 21 of the Dominican Constitution, the flag features a centered white cross that extends to the edges and divides the flag into four rectangles; the top ones are blue (hoist side) and red, and the bottom ones are red (hoist side) and blue. The national coat of arms, featuring a shield with the flag design and supported by a bay laurel branch (left) and a palm frond (right), is at the center of the cross. Above the shield, a blue ribbon displays the national motto Dios, Patria, Libertad (English: God, Fatherland, Liberty). Below the shield, the words República Dominicana appear on a red ribbon (this red ribbon is depicted in more recent versions as having its tips pointing upward). In the center of the shield, flanked by three spears (two of them holding Dominican banners) on each side, is a Bible with a small cross above it and said to be opened to the Gospel of John, chapter 8, verse 32, which reads Y la verdad os hará libres (And the truth shall make you free).
The blue on the flag stands for liberty, the white for salvation, the red for the blood of heroes.
>>
>>58225560
like 0% african blood?
>>
>>58226621

Of course, i was talking about my skin colour, is not that dark to be called mulatto, but we all share the same spanish and african blood.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.