[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i miss this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
i miss this
>>
Me too
>>
>>58220871
>>58220966
</3
>>
mindent vissza
>>
File: 1429791021864.jpg (653 KB, 1000x690) Image search: [Google]
1429791021864.jpg
653 KB, 1000x690
TRIANON'D
>>
>>58221105
how did austria get clay from it? they were on same side
>>
tough shit
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 205x246
>tfw Trianon
>>
>>58221036
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKuwaGHkrHs
>>
>>58221210
Burgenland had an Austrian/German majority.
>>
>>58221305
yea like sopron
fucking habsburgs
>>
I like you Hingary. Do you like me?
>>
File: 1446894195434.jpg (56 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
1446894195434.jpg
56 KB, 722x349
>>58220871
>they didn't even get to have the biggest part
JUST
>>
>>58221400
i like you aistralua
>>
>>58220871
MAROKNYI SZEKELY PORLIK MINT A SZIKLA
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWVsrM0hqIc
>>
>>58220871
Iohannis,please be a good cuck for once and enable this again

>asszem több moldvai van ma aradba mint magyar ffs
>>
>On 14 October 1918, Foreign Minister Baron István Burián von Rajecz asked for an armistice based on the Fourteen Points. In an apparent attempt to demonstrate good faith, Charles issued a proclamation ("Imperial Manifesto of 16 October 1918") two days later which would have significantly altered the structure of the Austrian half of the monarchy. The Polish majority regions of Galicia and Lodomeria were to be granted the option of seceding from the empire, and it was understood that they would join their ethnic brethren in Russia and Germany in resurrecting a Polish state. The rest of Cisleithania was transformed into a federal union composed of four parts—German, Czech, South Slav and Ukrainian. Each of these was to be governed by a national council that would negotiate the future of the empire with Vienna, and Trieste was to receive a special status. No such proclamation could be issued in Hungary, where Hungarian aristocrats still believed they could subdue other nationalities and maintain the "Holy Kingdom of St. Stephen".

In denial until the very end
>>
>>58223941
That's a proof you have there
>>
>>58220871
don't let your dreams be dreams anon!!
>>
>>58221105
I'd actually give them part of Vojvodina where they form an absolute majority. They're like, the model minority here. If other minorities acted like them there wouldn't be any issues.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.