[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Southern Ontario:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2
It feels like I woke up one day to find SO is a dirty poor place with drugs and crime. I don't know what happened. Maybe I grew up. Maybe things have changed. White areas of USA seem to be having a real heroin problem now too. Maybe it's the economics.

My quaint little down is being seriously Methed up. Arrests for meth are way up. Last year we had 4 murders, 3 of them drug related. For a little 100,000 town that's a lot.

SO just looks the same wherever you go, no matter the city. Boring, ugly, dirty are your options.
>>
Fuck bud I feel ya. I literally was going through these dame thoughts the other day.

Come back from school to my small down in SO and everyone's on heroin or crack or meth etc. So sad
>>
>>58218682
>. Last year we had 4 murders, 3 of them drug related. For a little 100,000 town that's a lot.
not really
>>
>>58218766

One of our murders was just a husband killing the wife thing. Standard nothing to worry about.

Another was a drug deal gone bad.

Another was an actual outright targetting killing of a guy tied to drug sales. That kind of shit has NEVER happened in my little town before.

Before it was the Italian mob (my city has a lot of Italians) who sold cocaine. Now it seems everyone is into meth. It's much worse.
>>
>>58218850

The murder rate of the Crime Capital of Canada is Winnipeg at 4.5.
>>
t. Toronto

go to Guelph or something
>>
>>58219004
>go to Guelph or something

Nigga I AM talking about Guelph. Meth is everywhere. 4 murders last year.
>>
>>58218682
>>58219075
BOO FUCKING HOO 4 MURDERS

That's nothing you fucking pussy.

Go tell some of the anons from Brazil or Serbia or something about those 4 murders and watch them laugh in your dumb face.

Drug related murders are literally fine. Unless you're involved in drugs it doesn't affect you.

PS: violent crime has been falling for years in Toronto.

Toronto has ~50 murders a year, for a city of several million that's nothing at all.
>>
>>58218682
>Vermont
Heroin is a real problem here, but I don't associate with people who don't have the decency to hide their addiction (aka poor people). Also, it's really pretty here. >>58219075
Yeah, but were those murder victims drug users or dealers? It's one thing if they're innocent bystanders, but losers offing each other is a net gain for society.
>>
>>58219202
>Serbia or something
In 2012, Serbia had a murder rate of 1.2 per 100,000 population.
>>
>>58219202

It's the relative rate, which is comparable to actually dangerous areas.

But mostly it's a symptom of a greater problem of drug use and poverty.
>>
>>58219239

3 drug related murders. One marital related murder.

Also cop shot someone acting violent in a hospital after a domestic dispute.
>>
>>58219278
No not really dude.

Drug related murder is 100% OK. Don't get involved in drugs and it doesn't affect you really.

Toronto is surprisingly one of the safest cities in Canada BTW. Literally 50 murders for a city of a couple million

>>58219246
Really? Well I'll be danged. I thought your football hooligans killed people at will
>>
>>58219075
It's literally the second safest city in the country. If you don't feel safe in Guelph, try Barrie you sheltered little faggot.
>>
>>58218981
Winnipeg has been replaced by Thunder Bay as the murder capital of Canada now.
>>
>>58218682
there is no future in southern Ontario, that's why I left. I gotta leave this place as well though, too much kebab.
>>
>>58219202
Are you an American on vacation? Your city turning into a druggy-infested shithole shouldn't be "fine" as long as you're marginally less dangerous than Belgrade
>>
Wow, sounds exactly like New England. Except we are being decimated by heroin, as you alluded to.
>>
>>58222838

Seems to be different areas do different drugs, but the common element of cheap drug use is on the rise. Anyone know why?
>>
>>58222714
>there is no future in southern Ontario, that's why I left. I gotta leave this place as well though, too much kebab.

Why did you think that? I'm leaning towards that too.

Provincial government has zero effective opposition. So Libs stay in power forever despite being idiots.

Power costs drive out industry.

Drug use on the rise.

I see this coming to shit. and no one else is doing anything about it.
>>
>>58222970
I think lack of jobs (especially for working and lower-middle class folks) plays a part in it. That is exacerbated by social atomization in rural New England communities. Whoever is skilled/lucky enough just moves out West (or to a hub-city like Boston or NYC). In the last 20-years especially, family units that originate in a single community have spread out across the country. I had to leave my family in NE, too, and it kills me.
>>
>>58223025

And the worst part: everyone seems to be in massive denial about everything. Everything will be fine. Don't freak out. Keep going.
>>
Go to nature, cities generally look boring everywhere in the world
>>
>>58223025
it seems like you know why. I'd add in the massive immigration as well.
>>
File: images.jpg (3 KB, 146x85) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3 KB, 146x85
>>58223297
o boy

sounds like my country

This cunt always said
>Sensation of insecurity, theres no crime , its the media

it only grow exponentially and it gets worse with each passing generation

Do you have in canada an ethnic group who pops 8 kids per female?
>>
>>58224916

you guys would envy our position really. Your nation has far more serious problems than my province.
>>
>>58218682
>Ontario in general
>anything east of the Rockies
>>
>>58224916
the ones who need to take their poo to the loo
>>
>>58225605
You are literally following the same path my cunt did
>>
>>58218682
This is a cute Canadian
>>
>>58226233

But we have at least 30-40 years head start on you. It will take us time to get that bad.
>>
>>58226404
Dude

When i was a kid

in the 90s

there was 0 crime

a robbery was unheard of

During that decade we got a massive nigger immigration from nearby countries plus all our niggers for some reason were sent to all major cities

15-16 years later which is when their kids reached adulthood we turned into another latinamerican shithole

All in a total of 20-25 years

you have no idea what awaits you
>>
>>58226655

Why did you accept so much bydlo immigration?

We have more strict immigration requirements. It seems to be doing better than Europe.
>>
>>58226727
>Why did you accept so much bydlo immigration?
The same reason Europe is taking immigrants

my country was the guinea pig for Europe

If you watch a kirchner speech and then compare it to your president or an european president you are going to notice they are essentially the same, the policies are also similar

For example in one province called entre rios, they were handing out welfare per kid, if a nigger managed to get 9 kids she would be paid like 300 pesos which would be 100 dollars per kid

All niggers were having 9 kids cause 100 is better than nothing and they know how to live with nothing

Given this attonishing marvel, the government decided to make it a nation wide policy so all niggers get it, they also get per kid that goes to shcool which essentially privatized the education, no one not even niggers who work want to send their kids to public schools, decades ago you were ridiculized for asisting t one

Given my constitution, if you are born here you are from here, all niggers keep coming cause its more than what they would had have in their countries

We also have free education and healthcare and all that

Even if the current president decides to turn rightwing the population is so full of niggers a shiton who aren't even from here the country is beyond repair
>>
>>58227049

My theory is that it's all economic/demographic forces at work which is why the establishment is so hellbent on huge immigrants. They then trick the populace with tolerance and multiculturalism to sell it.
>>
It's safer than Serbia? What else do you want? In Serbia, crime is rarely documented because no one gives a shit. What are they going to do? 'Investigate' the crime like anglos do?
>>
>>58227376
>My theory is that it's all economic/demographic forces at work which is why the establishment is so hellbent on huge immigrants. They then trick the populace with tolerance and multiculturalism to sell it.
We are extremely racist and muh heritage fags and those who are not , still deeply resent other latinamericans

The country got systematically dismantled, first the armed and security forces, then the economy after that the social services , the immigrants are kinda the last part of the operation, the destruction of the society

On top of the fact we keep getting niggers and they keep breeding like rabbits most people feel doomed and are leaving in mass as a good chunk of the population has a foreign citizenship

People feel defeated , its pretty much everyone by themselves
>>
>>58227581

Your problems are still more severe than us. We are more like California, with New England's drug problems.
>>
>>58227581
I have this theory: Latin American countries are doomed. Speak any non-romance language, and see if that improves your cunt.
>>
>>58218682
>USA seem to be having a real heroin problem now

>now

We have been hooked on it for like 30 years now
>>
>>58228000
I have this theory,

Latinamerica is a social and economical laboratory
Africa is a biological laboratory

Literally everything that happened here in the 90s and 00s happened in Europe in 2008 and everything that happened during the kirchner reign is happening in Europe and dudeweedlamao land
>>
>>58227974
We literally said the same thing , at least we are not peru/paraguay/whatever or the like

it escalated exponentially
>>
>>58228273

We don't have a major problem with bydlo immigrants.
>>
lads I'm moving from ottawa to london next year, will I get murdered?
>>
>>58231071
Yet

immigration is the last step

Also once the government starts to fail, once all the things that only exist if you believe start to fade, the whole thing will start to collapse

The growth of people who consume drugs is a sign of it

All the problems will manifest ten fold in the next generations
>>
>>58232023

No. But you will run into meth-heads.

Oh and a bunch of streets in London don't have paved sidewalks and that pisses me off so much. It's so ugly. It's a nice high class neighborhood and bam, no sidewalk.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.