[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
French vs German, which is best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1447749093105.png (35 KB, 526x410) Image search: [Google]
1447749093105.png
35 KB, 526x410
from an anglo perspective, French.

>Closer to English in vocab, objectively easier to learn
>More people learn and speak it than German
>Spoken in interesting countries and places which are nice to visit
>Language of educated etc... People are impressed with French and its a good way to demonstrate class
>Makes an understanding of Spanish, Italian and Port far easier.
>>
>>58217982
>interesting countries and places which are nice to visit
>>
File: anglo.jpg (8 KB, 266x190) Image search: [Google]
anglo.jpg
8 KB, 266x190
>>58217982
The eternal anglo seeks to provoke true aryan nations once again

Germans and French can live in peace and harmony and both nations have a great culture unlike the dark Anglo empire which culture consists of tee from exploited nations, being bad at football, having bad weather and toast
>>
>>58218179
/thread
>>
File: 1459967053709.jpg (27 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
1459967053709.jpg
27 KB, 360x240
Anglos = anti-race

Reminder

The end-goal of the Anglo agenda is that all races mix themselves into one brown race, that is governed by beady-eyed Anglo BLOOD and intelligent enough to work and consume but dumb enough to never resist to the ANGLO.
>>
>>58218179
German """culture""" is based on cucking themselves to Islamic hordes
>>
>>58217982
>Closer to English in vocab, objectively easier to learn

What nonsense. Everyday words in English are mostly of Germanic origin.
>>
>>58218179
this
The BEADY EYED ETERNAL ANGLO question craves for a final solution. A Celtic nation should be reestablished on the soil of "Great" Britain and Anglos should be systematically removed.
>>
>>58221565
This. We have lots of French loanwords in German, as I'm sure is the case with English as well, but they're mostly restricted to haughty-taughty stuff, i.e. military strategy or arts.
>>
>>58221618
t. Paddy abroad
>>
>>58217982
>easier to learn
It really isn't, English sentence structure is much more similar to German than it is to French.
>>58218179
>>58218326
>>58221618
Reminder that Germany's current fuckening is entirely of it's own making.
>>
>>58217982
German sounds cooler to me but I'm around people who speak French a lot so I've picked up some things and it's made me kinda dislike it
>>
>>58221565
OP is still right though, German is objectively harder than French to learn by most metrics.

Most difficult words in English are also French words so I think overall that makes German harder vocab-wise. Because the basic words in French are the basic ones. When you get to past-101 German it becomes much harder go understand.

If you had a anglophone a french text or a german text the French one is going to be easier. Even more so if its a difficult one.

http://europa.eu/index_en.htm
http://europa.eu/index_fr.htm
http://europa.eu/index_de.htm

Good example here really
>>
>>58222321
>>58221745
It isn't just the more abstract vocab though, that also a result of way verbs are treated which is very different to english/romance, also the case system is another layer.

http://www.effectivelanguagelearning.com/language-guide/language-difficulty
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.