[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boeing is triggering Denmark
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: super-hornet.jpg (94 KB, 940x705) Image search: [Google]
super-hornet.jpg
94 KB, 940x705
http://superhornet.dk/

Boeing is right now the biggest advertiser in Denmark and is pushing the F/A-18 Super Hornet against the F-35 and the Eurofighter.

This is triggering all the women (and beta men) who are whining about "muh evil warfare" and "crazy murican cowboys".
>>
>læs mere pa
meme language
>>
>>58217443
Get a Rafale instead
>>
>>58217443
>boeing still trying to push the hornet

We should sell them to europe and use the money to build more JSFs.
>>
Why os it that commies, hippies and SJWs hate defence?
>>
>>58217551
don't think they'd be able to make rafales themselves, that is what boeing seems to be pushing
>>
>>58217603

The JSF is not as bad as reddit is FUD memeing but it is still too expensive and uncertain for Denmark. We probably also don't need the stealth features.
>>
>>58217665
>Because its 2016! Ummm who are you going to fight with??!!! who is this "enemy"???!!

Because they can't into history and realise reality isn't static.
>>
>falling for the F/A-18 meme
>in 2016
>>
>>58217501
uf, you know it's bad when Dutchman mocks your language
>>
>>58217736
This. They are retarded.
Even pre WW2 the general idea for neutral states was to disarm because the invader was going to be "non European". The reality was that Russia was a powder keg, Britain wanted war, Germany wanted war, France wanted war, the entire of East Europa was unstable, and if the Ottomans rebuilt they would actually invade Italy over night.
>>
>>58217443
I'm not that educated when it comes weaponry and military/naval/airborne defense vehicles. How exactly is this a responsible (forsvarligt) choice of defense equipment? How does it benefit us? What are the pros and cons?

>>58218047
A fucking Turk was mocking it just yesterday kek.
>>
>This is triggering all the women (and beta men) who are whining about "muh evil warfare" and "crazy murican cowboys".
I dont get why people get angry at women for not liking war
It wont affect them in the same way like them going to war so isnt it the best for everyone that they choose the pacifist choice?
Like its best that men likewise should approve of abortion since it wont affcet them the same way (but in the case abortion more women than men supports its of course)
>>
>>58218159
Because if you want to defend your nation, you need a strong military.
Boeing is god tier when it comes to developing state-of-the-art military equipment.
For crying out loud, they actually developed a freaking laser cannon that could be mounted on planes.
>>
>>58218569
No shit. Everyone needs a military, but that's sorta useless when we only have this few pilots.
But I meant the technical aspects. Like I see people here calling it a meme plane compared to others.

Also
>Laser
Literally the most inefficient and useless weapon to date.
>>
>>58218696
>Laser is the most inefficient and useless weapon to date
Not anymore, pal
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laser_Weapon_System
>>
>>58219369
Inefficient in regards to energy spent and time used for maintaining and operating the device.

Also, holy shit that demo.
>>
jews want your shekels, denmark

why dont you piss them off and buy Chinese fighters instead.
>>
>>58219820
Chinese fighter jets are still quite shit

They rely on industrial espionage
>>
>>58218696
If we had to restructure our defences realistically, mass produced jet planes would be very high on the priority list.
>>
>>58220738
Maybe in Norway (since you border Russia and already have a fairly strong military), not so sure about Denmark. It's expensive as fuck to educate a Pilot after all.
>>
>>58220800
Its expensive to educate pilots because there is too few planes.
If the army is drowning in planes, there will just be a queue for flight simulators, and then those who can fly there get to become pilots.
Even then, the core issue of jet planes is that it ruins the body of the user. There is a limited amount of time the pilot can spend in the air, so reserves is even more important.
>>
>>58217665

Because weapons are barbaric and kill people! It's 2016! We should be caring for our fellow man, not killing children for oil! Less bombs, more welfare!
>>
>>58218696
train more pilots. europe needs as many as possible to combat the future enemy
>>
Do you even have an army?
>>
>>58217443
honestly I would find it really strange to see ads for any kind of fucking defence force weaponry on the street.
>>
>>58221904
It sounds like Australia isn't free enough. DESU though, naval advertisements would fit better in aus than aero so they can defend against the chinese menace.
>>
>>58222046
If I saw any kind of ad for multi million dollar weaponry I would assume it is horseshit and they are just trying to sway public opinion to get rid of the surplus horseshit they have lying around.

It is not something I expect or want to see targeted towards ignorant civilians like me.

Eg. We have a big thing happening here atm about submarines that will be built by either a german, french or japanese company, in adelaide using australian labour. It's the biggest defence contract in the world atm I believe. If I saw ads by any of those companies in the street, I would immediately assume their bid/position is weak and they're trying to influence public opinion because their bid is too shit to influence the expert opinion.
>>
>>58222181
This

It's a stupid campaign that won't accomplish anything
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.