[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you know Islam is forbidden in Japan? https://en.wikip
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 11
File: Japanese-Muslim.jpg (25 KB, 477x292) Image search: [Google]
Japanese-Muslim.jpg
25 KB, 477x292
Did you know Islam is forbidden in Japan?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Japan
http://www.nairaland.com/2757146/did-know-japan-bans-islam

an estimated 0.008% is Muslim.

I don't know if this is /pol/ related but whatever.
>>
100% undeniable proof that Japan is the greatest country on Earth
>>
Japan should inherit the world
>>
and this is the time of the day where i am supposed to be butthurt right ?
>>
>>58217322
nah, I was just surprised how one country can completely forbid one of the largest religions and get away with it without sanctions or whatsoever.
>>
>>58217201
모든 감사와 찬미를 하나님께 드립니다.

Korea>Japan
>>
Wtf I love Japan now
>>
>>58217250
is it true that only native japanize can have the japanese nationality?
I heard that if one is not racially japanese it's impossible to receive japanese nationality.
>>
File: 1460361506954.jpg (25 KB, 353x353) Image search: [Google]
1460361506954.jpg
25 KB, 353x353
>>58217201
Nice "source" you absolute nigger. If only it was true though.
>>
>http://sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nairaland.com%2F2757146%2Fdid-know-japan-bans-islam
>Source: stormfront
lol
>>
>>58217743
It's true
Even if both your parents are Japanese citizen your birth certificate doesn't say "Japanese" unless you are
>>
>>58218054
What if you're like 3 generations of whitu piggu?
>>
Banzai!
>>
>>58218054
By that definition, not even the Emeperor should be Japanese
>>
>>58217322
no youre supposed to be butthurt when you realize that Algeria is by far the worst Maghreb nation. You guys are almost as bad as Lybians.

t.Tunisian
>>
>>58218129
>>58218184
It's ambiguous and mostly ceremonial, I'm pretty sure it has something to do with having your name written in a local shrine and being at least part Japanese or of uncertain parents born in Japan
Someone else can probably tell you better
>>
File: koreanarmy.jpg (61 KB, 500x319) Image search: [Google]
koreanarmy.jpg
61 KB, 500x319
>>58217585
You mean Best Korea?
>>
File: 0zrAhyb.png (391 KB, 503x404) Image search: [Google]
0zrAhyb.png
391 KB, 503x404
>>58218281
>whore house of the maghreb

>>58219089
islam in korea alhamdulillah
>>
>>58218129
If you satisfy ALL of the below condition, you're eligible to obtain Japanese citizenship:

- haven't ever committed any serious crimes in Japan
- have lived in Japan over 5 years with fixed home address
- able to speak Japanese for some degree
- need to be recognized an adult by your home country's law
- need to have a source of income that ensures you can live a life
- need to be confirmed that you don't have any intentions of destroy Japanese society.
>>
>>58219486
>- need to be confirmed that you don't have any intentions of destroy Japanese society.
And yet they accept Zainichi all the time.

Also, what about family register etc?
I heard something about if you're getting married to a Japanese person, you need their head of family to register you into their family?
It's really obscure.
>>
>>58217201
You are full of shit.

"The true size of the Muslim population in Japan remains a matter of speculation. Some Muslim organizations and media reports have put the number of Muslims in Japan at up to 100,000. The most serious work on this question has been done by Japanese scholars such as Hiroshi Kojima of the National Institute of Population and Social Security Research and Keiko Sakurai of Waseda University. Their estimates suggest a Muslim population of around 70,000, of which perhaps 90% are resident foreigners and about 10% native Japanese.".

Quoted directly from the wikipediapage you just linked.

Some shit website nobody ever heard from, that has Stormfront as a source is anything but reliable info.

Looks like you're just rabblerousing, and being very shit at it.
>>
>>58219633
Most of Zainichi satisfy those conditions already. Actually, thousands of them get the citizenship every year.

>I heard something about if you're getting married to a Japanese person, you need their head of family to register you into their family?
Yes, if you get married with a Japanese wife, you need to be registered into her account. This case, she is a head of your family, and a permanent residency will given to you. In order to apply a Japanese citizenship, you need to live in Japan for min 5 years with her.
Note that this works to Japanese natives also. When I marry with a Japanese female, we need to decide which one becomes a head of family, and the one need to be registered to the another one's account. In my case, I was a member of my dad's account before I married with my wife. My wife was also a member of her dad's account. When I married with her, I created my own account, and let her drop out her dad's account, and got her into my account.
A bit complicated, but I hope my explanation make you understood.
>>
>>58219172

>even the muslims are qt in korea

what the FUGG
>>
Bravo, Japan!
>>
>>58220289
I understand perfectly. But wouldn't that cause some implications in case of a divorce?
>>
>>58218054
>I heard that if one is not racially japanese it's impossible to receive japanese nationality.
>it's true
Kek, fucking stupid americans.
>>
>>58220289
how divorce works?
>>
>>58220620
Good question. If you get a divorce with your Japanese wife in Japan, your permanent residency will no longer valid, so you need to go back to your home country immediately. If you wish to continue to live in Japan alone, you need to apply Japanese citizenship. Once you obtain the citizenship, you can create your own account, and can live a life in Japan as a normal Japanese. Basically, if you are an adult and have the citizenship, you can create your own account.
>>
>>58220889
So just apply citizenship while you're married? Doesn't seem that elaborate desu
>>
>>58220997
Yes. People apply the citizenship during they're married. Your permanent residency (a kind of visa) is given to you, because your wife is Japanese. Getting a divorce means that you lose the reason of staying in Japan anymore.
>>
>>58221385
Then just apply for a separate citizenship, in case things doesn't work out.
>>
>>58221578
What do you mean by "separate citizenship"?
>>
>>58221720
So you don't have to apply after you're divorced.
Rather, a citizenship or residency that doesn't depend on you being married to your wife.
Like, even if you get divorced you're still have residency in Japan.
>>
>>58221832
No. Your permission of staying in Japan is no longer valid after you're divorced unless you already have the citizenship.
>>
>>58222197
That's why I'm asking.
Is it possibly to apply for a permission of staying in Japan during marriage, so that when you get married you have a backup?
Like if you apply normally, but then you get married in the middle of the progress, and finish your application later?
>>
When will Japan abolish the practice of the wicked Abrahamic religions like they did in the past?
>>
>>58222384
Sorry, I don't quite get your question.
All foreigners need to have a permission to enter to Japan.
You are a Danish, so you can stay in Japan for 90 days without having any special visa. (90 days visa is automatically given to you when you enter to Japan)
So you can marry with a Japanese person in Japan during the 90 days, then a special permission will be given to you so that you can stay more than 90 days.
After 5 years will have been passed at least, you will be eligible to apply the citizenship.
If you get a divorce with your wife before you get the citizenship, you lose the permission of staying.
>>
>>58223198
So you can only apply for a citizenship after being married for 5 years?
What he's asking is, can you apply during or right after the marriage so in case of a divorce that you're still able to stay in Japan instead of get sent back to your homecountry.
>>
>>58219486
Mmmh, how easy is it to buy a little home and live 5 years in Japon ?
Totally unrelated by the way.
>>
>>58223288
Thanks, now I get it.

>So you can only apply for a citizenship after being married for 5 years?
Yes.

>an you apply during or right after the marriage so in case of a divorce that you're still able to stay in Japan instead of get sent back to your homecountry.
You can't apply the citizenship just after the marriage. You need to live at least 5 years in Japan with her to apply the citizenship.
>>
>>58219486
>need to be confirmed that you don't have any intentions of destroy Japanese society.

So they have banned Islam then?
>>
>>58223329
The easiest way is to marry with a Japanese person.
You can also get the citizenship without the marriage. There are many foreign companies (Japan branch) in Japan, so you can spend 5 years in Japan with a fixed Japanese address because your company gives a working visa and a house to you.
>>
>>58223584
>marrying a Japanese person
>easy
>>
File: Here-Comes-1.jpg (76 KB, 700x707) Image search: [Google]
Here-Comes-1.jpg
76 KB, 700x707
>>58223584
Work or marriage, and decent linguistic skill, got it.
Thank you.
>>
File: Mosque in Tokyo.jpg (475 KB, 800x597) Image search: [Google]
Mosque in Tokyo.jpg
475 KB, 800x597
>>58217201
Islam is ALLOWED in Japan, but Muslims are just minority, same for Christians.
>>
>>58224160
Meh, marrying someone just for the citizenship is a shit move, for him/her and for you too ultimately.
>>
File: 1449005132004.png (133 KB, 379x330) Image search: [Google]
1449005132004.png
133 KB, 379x330
B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Can't wait for it to be banned here again.
>>
>>58224308
I heard they even have restriction to not use speaker, and go to houses like a cult.
>>
Religion is for chickens who want something to rely on and for fools who can't think for themselves
>>
>>58224536
Funny, we dont have speaker either.
We do have cults houses, although we call them illegal gatherings.
>>
>>58224619
this
>>
>>58224308
Wtf I hate Japan now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QPamnNYGJI&feature=autoshare
>>
>>58217201
Would be more believable if few weeks ago we didn't have a story of a Jap trying to join ISIS.
>>
>>58225140
kek
>>
>>58217201
>forbidden
not really. we have less insane sand niggers only because Japan is shithole for them. we don't even accept their claim such as "muh Allah praying time!!"
>>
File: sandNig48.jpg (63 KB, 700x350) Image search: [Google]
sandNig48.jpg
63 KB, 700x350
>>58224536
but the same rule applies to everybody from Buddhists, Christians, sales persons, whores, beggers, etc, so not discriminating Muslims only.

>>58224977
that's fights between kebab and anti-kebab living in Japan on the election day of Turk. We love to kick them out!
>>
>>58227607
you sure? I read its Turks vs Kurds
>>
File: sweating2.png (441 KB, 300x900) Image search: [Google]
sweating2.png
441 KB, 300x900
>>58219486
>need to be confirmed that you don't have any intentions of destroy Japanese society.
>>
>>58228945
I treat it the same as the alleged "Do you intend to kill the president?" on a flight to the US.
>>
File: fc2blog_201211091826470e6.jpg (31 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
fc2blog_201211091826470e6.jpg
31 KB, 240x180
>>58228520
Yes, it was Turks vs Kurds from Turkey.
>>
>>58223584
58228307 please have a look at this thread tell me if you know anything about this too
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.