[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I commit suicide without pills or a gun?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: ssz1.jpg (18 KB, 635x451) Image search: [Google]
ssz1.jpg
18 KB, 635x451
How can I commit suicide without pills or a gun?
>>
Suicide by old age
>>
Gas

Use helium if you don't have a car
>>
Yes, you can throw yourself out of a balcony head down.
>>
Jump from a roof or hang yourself, poison by carbon monoxide, a lot of ways really but they're all painful so why
>>
>>58216314
Where can I buy helium?
>>
>>58216317
Hey, are you by any chance a teenager who lives with in Lviv and has a bishop for a dad?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwYN7mTi6HM
>>
>>58216329
You can usually hire it from party companies
>>
File: JUMP.jpg (139 KB, 1401x788) Image search: [Google]
JUMP.jpg
139 KB, 1401x788
>>
a rope
>>
Hang yourself, but be sure to fall few meters before the rope stops you, so you snap your neck or tear your head off so you die immediately.
>>
>>58216320

Try drowning yourself. It's very efficient and eco friendly.
>>
Hanging is the most popular and viable method in Japan. Even a scientist who had studied biochemistry chose this method.
>>
>>58216353
Why, yes. How do you know?
>>
Jump under a train
>>
>>58216282
talk to someone ;_;
>>
>>58216282
I have bad news for you. You'll feel whatever you do against yourself in full. There is no escape. The only way to solve your problems is solving them.
>>
I would recommend an explosive hat or deadly inorganic species.
Explosives can be simply made at home.
Toxic inorganic species may or may not be available for over-the-counter purchase, depending on where you live and what you do for a living.

If you are completely serious about killing yourself, you can also increase your chances of death by combining methods:
Hermetically seal your room, ignite a heater that runs on incomplete combustion (such as a bunch of embers on a plate), prime a timed explosive pillow, rest your head on the pillow, consume some kind of toxin (get bit by a snake, drink hemlock, etc.), and finally consume your toxic inorganic species of choice.
>>
>>58216294

this is by far the most gruesome method
>>
>>58216668
post ukie boypuss
>>
>>58216722
That is actually listed as the most painful way to go.
Gun to the head is quicker but like all method, it does not always mean death.
>>
>>58216282
just travel to the US and get shot
>>
>>58216282
Jumping in front of a fast moving train works well
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.