[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about your childhood, /int/. Catholic people need not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 214.jpg (3 MB, 5103x3998) Image search: [Google]
214.jpg
3 MB, 5103x3998
Tell me about your childhood, /int/.
Catholic people need not to tell, this is a SFW board.
>>
>>58212418
bump
>>
Grew up in small town living with just mom
Was just me and maybe 20 kids in my class
>now I work at my dead dad's old job and take care of my mom, my friends have all moved to cities
It's an ok life
>>
my parents divorced when i was i guess 1 or 2 and i lived with my grandparents and mother
>>
>>58212996
What kids do in Japan?
Do you have some unic outdoors games?
>>58213008
Sorry, m8.
How's the things now?
>>
>>58213083
We just went and collect food from around town and eat, or find a place to play and make fun while little kids, then we grow up a little and become losers who play video games all day
>>
>>58212418
>Catholic people need not to tell, this is a SFW board.
Underrated.
>>
>>58213770
catholicism is a cancer of the planet
>>
>>58212418
>Catholic people need not to tell, this is a SFW board
nice
>>
It was pretty good. I'm from an old noble family, my parents were decently well off, less than the rest of family though. Was raised mostly by nannies, my mother went back to work like 2 months after I was born. Went to private catholic schools all my life, always a pretty good student. Never had too many friends, but the ones I had were great. Did a lot of sport, hung out with normies, read a lot. That's pretty much it.

I would have preferred to have a closer relationship with my parents, though. Never had parental figures, other than maybe my grandparents. My mother would get jealous and fire the Filipino/Spanish/Arab/African/Slavic nannies when I got too attached to them.
>>
I had a pretty average childhood. Hung out with a company of neighbour kids. Spent most of my free time in the street. Went to music school, played sports.

Also lived in a one bedroom appartment with both my parents which was quite some experience. Got my own room only when i was 15-16.

If not for imageboards I could be a happy nomie.
>>
>>58213286
Was it only male company?
>>
>>58212418
It was pretty /int/.
Parents ran a foster family which also cooperated with a German project. And tons of au pairs.
>>
>>58212418
>coming from a Muslim in central asia
kekkity kek
>>
>>58218638
Did you fugged any adopted sisters?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.