[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you support independence for West Papua?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 148648156.jpg (156 KB, 338x507) Image search: [Google]
148648156.jpg
156 KB, 338x507
Do you support independence for West Papua?
>>
who cares, even in the free part of the island all they do is kill each other with stone age weapons
>>
>>58209746
are you the same americanon obsessed with west papua?

Why?
>>
>>58209888
I've posted about Papuans a handful of times on this site. I doubt that's me, or that one person is responsible for all the posts you're referring to.
>>
If the bali bombings and timor leste genocide prove anything it is that the Javanese should be confined to their shitty crowded island and the rest of indonesia should be split between malaysia and australia
>>
What makes you think a shittier version of Papua New Guinea would be of any benefit to the world?
>>
>>58209746
Should I? Name a politician who could run a state there without breaking it into North Papua, South Papua, Central Papua, East West Papua and finally myPapua.opposition.eating.gov .
>>
>>58209969
Idk I just really hate Indonesia.
>>
>>58209940
Implying we want any if their clay
>>
>>58209990
:3
>>
>>58209888
I was one for a little bit but I'm a Papuaboo/Aborigaboo/Melanesiabo/Polynesiaboo because MUH HERITAGE.

>>58209746
Yes and The Netherlands should be forced to compensate them and Moluccans.
>>58209969
Natives should not be made second class citizens in their own homeland.
>>
>>58209990
>Idk I just really hate Indonesia.

Same here, its also why I supported the Australian intervention in East Timor
>>
File: delicious aussie tears.jpg (106 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
delicious aussie tears.jpg
106 KB, 640x640
>>58210096
>>
>>58210096
>read up the east Timor conflict and violence.

Wow, Indonesia has just lost what little respect I had for it.
>>
>>58210183
have you watched the act of killing? its a good movie
>>
>>58210138
I wish Indonesia would kill our asian scum too

Australia really is the lucky country
>>
>>58209746
Why is Ron Perlman using blackface? What a fucking Racist!
>>
I believe in popular sovereignty. If they vote for that, then yeah man, why not?

Maybe they'll fuck themselves over, but I don't really give a shit about that.
>>
>>58210138
Honestly killing our drug dealers and robbing our bogans is the only thing I like about Indonesia
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.