[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you think?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 470x313
How do you think about Japan is gonna make their own Defence Forces?
China and Korea are opposing that.
>>
They won't make a real defense force because they have USA protecting them.
>>
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 640x1136
>>58208417
>>
>>58208417
It doesn't really matter because your women are still going to get fucked by US Marines
>>
>>58208417
idk, I'm just looking forward to more Asian powers who don't want to invade us for all our land
>>
Isn't Japan rated one of the countries where its population would LEAST likely enlist to protect their country?

How could you build a defense force with that.
>>
>>58208557
Conscription
>>
>>58208571

Conscription wouldn't work in this day and age. There's so many ways to dodge the draft now. At MOST you'd get cannon fodder.
>>
>>58208612
It works for South Korea

>At most you'd get cannon fodder
What else does Japan need it for? Damn near everyone in South East Asia is a US ally/trading partner and it's not like they're going to invade the PRC islands in the South China Sea
>>
>>58208656

So why would Japan waste money on creating a military that won't do shit? They have one of the longest peace-keeper records of any nation.
>>
>>58208691
>So why would Japan waste money on creating a military that won't do shit?
That's the problem with them expanding
>>
>>58208691
>>58208738
*expanding the SDF
>>
>>58208757
>>58208738

Even if they do create a military it'll only be for show. Japan is one of America's strongest foothold in Asia and nobody would fuck with USA's lapdog
>>
>>58208612
>Conscription wouldn't work because it's current year
>>
>>58208894

Look at all the betafags. Do you really think they wouldn't feign a mental illness during processing and immediately be disqualified.
>>
>>58208802
You don't have to convince me, I don't really see the point of an expanded Japanese military either
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.